Search results

1. Stephen O

Any news On New Altea?

Has anyone heard or seen any news on when the new Altea will be released? Ive seen the previous 'artist's impression' of what it could look like.
  2. Stephen O

2.0 tdi FR dpf smoking alot!

Yeah i dont know quite how they are going to work the Dpf test into the mot, i'd rather not take the chance yet lol! Besides which i dont the front tyres could handle much more power haha On the subject of injector's....might be worth a call to my local friendly dealer to see if the car does...
  3. Stephen O

With the car being well out of warranty i didnt think Seat would entertain changing anything under warranty. Im hoping nothing goes wrong with mine! I have felt the dpf doing its thing...idles a little higher than normal when in operation and the exhaust sounds like it has a flap in it, also...
  4. Stephen O

No mine still has the dpf on, believe it or not ive never had the light come on. (touches wood) As for injector's ive never had any changed.....unsure if the previous owner did.
  5. Stephen O

Driver's side wiper

Excellent, top man! I shall give this a try. I think mine may have been pushed out of position last year with all the snow thinking about it
  6. Stephen O

Sounds like you were lucky you had the belt done, could of got worse and who know's what effects on the engine. Good work. Just to add my Fr doesnt smoke on start up or under load at all.
  7. Stephen O

Driver's side wiper

Anyone any clue?
  8. Stephen O

Driver's side wiper

My driver's side wiper doesn't seem to park (away) under the cover properly anymore, it is a little more proud of the plastic than the passenger side. Is there anyway of fixing this? Is it just a case of removing the wiper arm and changing the position on the spindle?
  9. Stephen O

Altea how long have you had yours and are you pleased?

We've had our 2.0 Tdi fr for nigh on a year now, only covered 10k but in that period the only fault has been a bust passenger side front window reg. Other than servicing and tyres its been great! No dpf, injector or other usual fr tdi problem's. Love the massive diesel torque it has, great...
  10. Stephen O

Help needed Rear Lights

Im assuming you have removed the two screw's from the edge of the rear lamp also? The nut inside the boot should unscrew and remain on the retaining plastic wire....then with these three removed the light unit will pull away from the body, remove wiring plug and then set about changing bulb
  11. Stephen O

BKD turbo blown!!

Sorry to hear about the blow up! Im concerned about my turbo too, car was in for a service a couple of weeks ago and the mechanic told me the turbo is leaking some oil.....not a massive amount...yet!! Ticking timebomb!
  12. Stephen O

no cruise or cruise light on dash

Same on mine, no light...cruise works fine. Think the light only works if you have the mfd clocks
  13. Stephen O

tyres????

Why do you want to change the size?
  14. Stephen O

HID lights question

That is very true, one of the lad's at work had aftermarket Hid's on his Bmw and that failed an Mot test. Had to go back to standard bulbs!
  15. Stephen O

Altea instrument cluster

Clocks sold before i had chance to get em........:cry:
  16. Stephen O

Altea 2005 Lem sat nav?

:cry: well pricey too!
  17. Stephen O

Lets see your Altea's

Anymore pic's guys? Mod's-tidy thread and sticky?
  18. Stephen O

Altea instrument cluster

Ah cool, just didn't see the Perspex in your pic. Thanks for the help!!
  19. Stephen O

Altea instrument cluster

These are the ones I have seen, but the Perspex is shot
  20. Stephen O

Altea instrument cluster

Sorry didn't explain myself very well. I have the half height standard fr clocks, same as you pic but white/silver face clocks. Guess the only way to tell is to whip em out