Search results

1. ibiza_fr_james

Leather retrim - what would you get?

check out this link: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72082&highlight=leather looks very good
  2. ibiza_fr_james

Mk4 Fmic

looks nice, any chance of seeing some pictures of the whole car, espically the wheels
  3. ibiza_fr_james

Omg!!!

those prices seem similar to what i paid at the dealers for my 20000 service, very expensive, they wont be seing by car for a service again
  4. ibiza_fr_james

"20vt Day"

hi did you ever find out what the nocking noise was from the suspension, as i have the same on my ibiza and the dealers cant or wont find the problem
  5. ibiza_fr_james

any one fitted forge fmic to fr 20vt

i have the seat FMIC (thats my car above) and the top part still gets cold air due to the seat center badge. it also looks great behind the bumbers. they work great in the summer, i bought ANT's old intercooler and it was dead easy to fit even for a complete novice like me.:)
  6. ibiza_fr_james

S3 interior

any pics?? sounds good
  7. ibiza_fr_james

Creak (only at low speed)

I had the same problem on mine, (actually twice) the first time it was the suspension bushes, the second time its being fixed now - the solution - a new engine mount and two new top suspension mounts
  8. ibiza_fr_james

Re Airbox and Cupra TDi intakes and CAI kits

i have noticed some people like "Ant" saying that on the 1.8t fr the dynatwist is better with the heat sheild off. is this true and is it ok for the engine as i took it for a run without the heatsheild on and it sound so evil, the dumpvalve was very loud, i just dont want to run int any...
  9. ibiza_fr_james

Mk4 Fmic

i removed the standard horseshoe type with plyers and then used normal jubliee clips, they work fine and that is whats used by seat for the cupra
  10. ibiza_fr_james

Mk4 Fmic

It was easier then i thought it would be to fit. one of the hardest parts was fixing the new bumper over it.
  11. ibiza_fr_james

Mk4 Fmic

this is my new cupra FMIC fitted: Its now revs quicker and looks great behind the cupra bumper.
  12. ibiza_fr_james

MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

i would say go for the cupra bumbers rather then the new fr ones, the cupra bumbers look so good in the flesh, espically with a big FMIC
  13. ibiza_fr_james

New Wheels!!

are they 17" or 18", they look very nice
  14. ibiza_fr_james

Fitting Mk4 Curpa front + back bumpers

cheers ant, one more quick question, 2 get the bumber off do you pull it away at the side by the wheel first never mind i got it off
  15. ibiza_fr_james

Fitting Mk4 Curpa front + back bumpers

i have been trying to remove the lower grills on the fr bumper, but they still seem atached. i have removed the two screws holding the centre piece in, but whats holding the two outer lower grills hope some one can help
  16. ibiza_fr_james

MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

just thought i would let you know i finally got round to fitting the grills to the cupra bumper. all i can say is what a pain in the arse, took me hours to get it all to lock into place [:@] . i will be fitting it along with the FMIC next saturday.
  17. ibiza_fr_james

Fitted coilover pics (56k beware)

looks very nice, what size wheels are they - 17's, i am tempted to get a set my self, but i have only seen them in 18"
  18. ibiza_fr_james

Gloss black, or Colour coded

i know what you mean about the black magic problem. i am trying to get my bumper painted and there are two black magics, that are very similar but slightly different. waiting for my painter to see the car in the day light
  19. ibiza_fr_james

open cone filter petrol cupra mk4?

do you have the part number you bought as there are no pics on the web site
  20. ibiza_fr_james

open cone filter petrol cupra mk4?

thanks for the pics, looks good but how easy is it to do, and how did you make the top heat sheild thanks
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members