Search results

1. Jairm88

New bike

Haha looks like a beast!!!
  2. Jairm88

My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

[emoji23] until you add more power [emoji6]
  3. Jairm88

Haha you need the seats [emoji6] Keep the stock ones in the house for the Mrs.
  4. Jairm88

It’s a supercopa race car boot lid I bought it at the same time as the bonnet. They took abit of sanding and filling to get the lines to match the bonnet and lights. Most people aren’t as fussy as me so would probably be happy with the finish but i couldn’t leave it lol.
  5. Jairm88

Haha you could just avoid the kerbs and get some?
  6. Jairm88

[emoji23][emoji23] I wonder where you got that information from
  7. Jairm88

Funny you say that!! I was just about to pester someone asking what products to use on it………….
  8. Jairm88

New bike

The Ktm is so much fun I enjoy it much more than my road bike atm. I’ve been keen to have a ride on a Harley but I’m scared I’d like it lol
  9. Jairm88

New bike

Any excuse to spend money on bike related things [emoji6]
  10. Jairm88

After a year off the road the Mk2 is back!!! Unfortunately my Mk3 was written off recently but fortunately I kept hold of the Mk2 and it will now become my daily vehicle!! Treated the old boy to some new wheels Revo RF018’s in bronze.
  11. Jairm88

New bike

What a weapon!! It looks amazing. I’m also part of the Ktm club but it’s not quite as fancy!!
  12. Jairm88

Thanks mate. It took some extreme patients [emoji23]
  13. Jairm88

Very small world!! I’m often in Basingstoke so we’ve probably crossed paths at some point!! I still work for Detail My Car if we can help out with the paint correction let me know [emoji4]. https://www.facebook.com/110085775740988/
  14. Jairm88

If you’re going to effort to forge the engine you might as well fit super tech valves but from what I understand, you can get valve float due to build up of back pressure but fitting a 3.5inch helps reduce the risk of lift.
  15. Jairm88

I certainly do!! I know Andy from ARM well. I used to work out of the unit next door to his but we moved to Greenham business park a few years ago.
  16. Jairm88

[emoji23][emoji23] she’s a good girl always supports my needs for more toys!
  17. Jairm88

Thanks mate [emoji4]. Ahh nice how far have you got with it?
  18. Jairm88

Welcome [emoji1419] Great choice in cars!! I’m only a stones throw away in Newbury.
  19. Jairm88

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

There hasn’t been any changes to it recently, it’s been abit of a garage ornament especially with the lock down malarkey. What are your plans for the new Mk2 then?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.