Search results

1. Moshymosh

call me stupid in need of help

hi no i have not been on the site for a long time as i no long have an lcr thanks for clearing that up for me But yes a sneaky bit seems someone might be intrested in them :p
  2. Moshymosh

call me stupid in need of help

Hi All I am trying to find the section were i post up items i have for sale can any one post me a link to the for sale section ? Many thanks in advance Adam
  3. Moshymosh

Differences in de cat pipe?

thank you for the link :)
  4. Moshymosh

ohh i see thank you very much :) now i undrstand and were do i buy one also if i dont use one will i loose power??
  5. Moshymosh

im really looking into a decat atm but i still dont get what i have to do with the sensor how am i ment to space it out move it furthr to the back ? can anyone show me what a normal one looks like in place asaposed to the spaced one ? thanks Adam
  6. Moshymosh

Want to wash my engine bay LC

i pressure wash mine and i never have a problem never cover anything up either i use auto gylm engine and machine cleaner works a treat :)
  7. Moshymosh

Screamer Pipe

ohh mabie i will leave it too the japs in that case dont fancy spending that much just to get a nice sound
  8. Moshymosh

Screamer Pipe

Just wondering does anyone have a screamer pipe or know if this can be done with ease or and info on them :) mabie a vid of your one on your car ?? i would like to put one on my car but dont know much about them my mate has one on his skyline and it sounds awesome any help much appreciated thanks
  9. Moshymosh

rear wheel bearing

yesi did that in the end came stright off :)
  10. Moshymosh

rear wheel bearing

haha i just have now it has ripped the bearing apart and left half of the bearing case on the hub grrrr
  11. Moshymosh

rear wheel bearing

see that i what i though i have the disc and caliper off and nut off but it does not seem to want to come off just a case of hitting harder?
  12. Moshymosh

rear wheel bearing

hi i am in the process of taking my rear wheel bearing off but it does not seem to want to come is it just a push fit on and off or do i need a tool ?? thanks its an lcr btw
  13. Moshymosh

DIY Short shift

i did this on my lcr today and im so happy with it cost me 5pound for the bolts and 10mins of my time :)
  14. Moshymosh

Can Original Badges be Re-attached?

dont use superglue it will mark the paint and if the new owner wants to debadge he will be might pissed lol you can by foam tape from halfords which is good for this i used it on my R badges
  15. Moshymosh

CD changer SEAT Leon MK1 malfunction

hi was looking on gaybay and found this dont know if you still need one ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Leon-6-disc-multichanger-head-unit-/280526060327?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150a7fb27
  16. Moshymosh

2004 leon rear wiper replacement,

get a Fabia rear wiper this is a aero conversion its like £30 ish, try use the search bar next time
  17. Moshymosh

air filters and turbo noise?

Haha thanks guy no trust me im ok on that side of things i have a very good women lol shes just not that loud ;)
  18. Moshymosh

air filters and turbo noise?

it sounds lush i love it when i boot it and i hear my turbo spool up no beter sound in the world for me :)
  19. Moshymosh

Drilling the centre console

Please can you post pics of this after you have done it i would love to see it, id love to have a double-din in my car much beter than my flip out.
  20. Moshymosh

6 disc CD changer? Which models LCR?

i have a 45 plate LCR with tape deck and 6cd changer in glove box alothugh this is not longer the case as i have my flip out in there, my car also came with the recaros :) they are lush i would recomed trying to find one with these seats in as my mate hate just normal LCR seat alough they are...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise