Search results

1. turboholic

blue smoke :(

Hi. Yes this turned out to be my valve stem oil seals! As said above, i made the mistake of fitting the ones that come with the head set. Oem for the win! Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
  2. turboholic

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

trying to message you chambers but your inbox is full!! grrrr
  3. turboholic

ko4 charge pipe brackets

are these the brackets i need? http://i.ebayimg.com/t/AUDI-S3-INTERCOOLER-PIPE-BRACKET-HOLDER-TT-CUPRA-R-/00/s/MTE5NVgxNjAw/$(KGrHqJHJEUE+R4dp!VOBP5M2DHI6!~~60_58.JPG...
  4. turboholic

ko4 charge pipe brackets

are these the brackets i need? http://i.ebayimg.com/t/AUDI-S3-INTERCOOLER-PIPE-BRACKET-HOLDER-TT-CUPRA-R-/00/s/MTE5NVgxNjAw/$(KGrHqJHJEUE+R4dp!VOBP5M2DHI6!~~60_58.JPG...
  5. turboholic

ko4 charge pipe brackets

hi all i've got a ko4 charge pipe to fit to my mk3 ibiza but am unsure about the brackets for it. can anyone help me with some part numbers and/or pictures of the brackets and where they bolt to? cheers
  6. turboholic

Sorry to hear mate. :-( all that time money and effort down the drain. Whats the plans for it then? Reckon its savable? Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
  7. turboholic

O yeah i agree. Wasnt having a dig or anything. I do like them Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  8. turboholic

A vauxhall :-P Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  9. turboholic

I've recently driven one of them vxr's. They sound awesome! Goes quite well. Good power and comfort for what it is! Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  10. turboholic

are you running standard top mounts?
  11. turboholic

widemouth pics cupra

cheers bud
  12. turboholic

widemouth pics cupra

yeah been filled mate
  13. turboholic

widemouth pics cupra

not alot tbh. the sides are deeper than the others. think it looks different because of the smoothed number plate recess
  14. turboholic

widemouth pics cupra

here's mine dude (although intercooler is different now!)
  15. turboholic

Uprated oil cooler kit

ah! didnt know about the 3/4 size! nice one bud. i know what i need now! haha yeah im tempted just to buy the kit.......
  16. turboholic

Uprated oil cooler kit

having a bit of trouble finding a g60 sandwich plate! where did you get yours from?
  17. turboholic

Uprated oil cooler kit

do you have the wider one or the narrower one? they come in two different widths i believe (mocal that is)
  18. turboholic

Uprated oil cooler kit

thinking about behind the S badge or just next to it. think i might buy it all separately aswell. cheers for the part number. will start getting all the bits ordered now :D
  19. turboholic

Uprated oil cooler kit

Cheers mate. Are the lines long enough from the g60 kit for our ibizas? I was looking through your build thread but wasnt quite sure. If you've got a part number that would be awesome Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  20. turboholic

Uprated oil cooler kit

anyone?? :(
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members