Search results

1. Tombstoneuk

Missfire at 4000k 2.0tfsi cupra k1

Mine was doing something very similar a few months ago and I couldn't seem to fix it. I tried changing plugs and coils and it turned out to be the maf. I took it out, cleaned it, put it back in and it hasn't missed a beat since. Might be worth a try to see if it helps. Hope you get it sorted as...
  2. Tombstoneuk

Milltek or blueflame??

Yeah no problem at all. I'll pm you.
  3. Tombstoneuk

Milltek or blueflame??

I went for a blueflame and couldn't be happier with the sound. I live near Loughborough so pretty close to you if you fancied having a listen at all?
  4. Tombstoneuk

Anyone using nitrogen?

I use this mixture too and I can't recommend it enough! I tired helium once but my car got written off after it floated away!!
  5. Tombstoneuk

ITG or EVOMS? Need to respond by 12pm

I was gonna go forge twintake but an itg came up at an amazing price so I went with that. No complaints here at all.
  6. Tombstoneuk

Darth Vader lives (P Flo fitted)

A lot depends on whats been done to the type r, I had a run in with one when I was stage 1 and it wasn't until triple figures that I started to pull away... I love private runways lol.
  7. Tombstoneuk

Cupra K1 back box

Hey mate, I think that the k1 is louder than the normal cupra too... get a blueflame k1 catback to go with your downpipe if you're getting k1 bumpers. Sounds the mutts nuts!
  8. Tombstoneuk

Michelin Supersports

Dammit! I wish they came in the right size! I'm getting very close to needing new tyres and I want some of these!
  9. Tombstoneuk

Creaking from the boot

Mine was doing the same from the boot area, couldn't figure it out at all. Although since having my blueflame installed I haven't heard it lol
  10. Tombstoneuk

Michelin Supersports

Damn you for making me want these tyres! :lol:
  11. Tombstoneuk

Auto dimming rear mirrir

I've got it on my cupra and to be honest I don't really think it's that great. I definitely wouldn't pay extra to have it on, it just happened to be on the car I bought.
  12. Tombstoneuk

Michelin Supersports

I had a quick look and although they're not available for standard cupra rims, they are expensive. Work about about £350 each. But they do get very good reviews from m3 owners. And apparently good in the wet. However at that price I won't be buying any lol.
  13. Tombstoneuk

Brad's MK2 Silver Leon Cupra *project 360bhp* Revo Stage 2+!! 15/4/11

very nice! Can you take some pics a bit further back when you next get chance please? Been thinking about doing that for a while.
  14. Tombstoneuk

Tombstoneuk's Mk2 Silver Cupra NOW STAGE 2+

It still gives the same jet sound but its much deeper and louder. I can't imagine anyone fitting one and being unhappy with the sound. It's a pity your so far away or I would have said come and have a listen. I think if I had gone with milltek I would have found it too quiet with gunning it.
  15. Tombstoneuk

I decided to go out today and take some vids of the new exhaust and what a waste of time lol. I jammed my camera into the gap in the seats and pointed it forwards and set off. I did a nice route of all types of roads and driving styles so I could edit it and give people a good idea of what it...
  16. Tombstoneuk

Lowering springs fitting in midlands area

Hey mate, I use monster for everything on my car. They've done revo, exhaust, intake, fuel pump, service, dynos, everything. They also have a stage 2+ cupra project car with coilovers, which they then switched to just springs cos that's what they preferred. They're also really nice people and...
  17. Tombstoneuk

I thought I'd post up some pics of it on my car, to give an idea of what it looks like. Sorry for the poor iphone pics. I know they aren't that interesting but they'll do until I get some time to do some better ones on friday. I drove to Birmingham to spend the weekend with my...
  18. Tombstoneuk

0 fuel

Bloody hell that's brave lol! I've done 5 miles when it's on zero and was driving on a jot day last summer at 35 in 6th down a duel carriageway with the windows closed, no fans and no music. Just doing everything I could to make sure I didn't run out. I may have been a bit paranoid looking back lol.
  19. Tombstoneuk

Update pics of the Cupra R

Looks very good mate! Always helps when someone knows how to use a camera too!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.