Search results

1. adam_may

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Anyone in Sheffield got vagcom? Cheers Adam
  2. adam_may

Ibiza FR TDI

Looks sick pal ;)
  3. adam_may

no brake lights(switch maybe?)

Does any1 have the part number for the brake light switch please?
  4. adam_may

My new MK4 Ibiza FR

yeah ive got a MK6 Fiesta Zetec-S TDCi now
  5. adam_may

My new MK4 Ibiza FR

Me n my dad got out okay cheers. Back end slipped out on a slip road and spun me into the barriers :( gutted!
  6. adam_may

Bumper Guide and Info

http://www.crashrepairparts.com/panels-lamps/parts/markid/1597/seat_ibiza_door_hatchback_2006_2008?_ts=7015
  7. adam_may

My new MK4 Ibiza FR

Wrote it off :(
  8. adam_may

Bondiblu's Mk4 Tdi

Ok cheers. Ill get some ordered! Was changin the LEDs hard? They look spot on! Where abouts in derbyshire r u from?
  9. adam_may

Bondiblu's Mk4 Tdi

Well i have just replaced my droplinks and i still have a little knock so im guessing it must be the antiroll bar bushes then! how do u get the bushes onto the antiroll bar? is there a split in them?
  10. adam_may

Picture request...

cheers mate u got any other pics of it with those wheels on? cant hardly see them in that 1! lol
  11. adam_may

Picture request...

Does anyone have a picture of theses alloys on a MK4 in gloss black? preferably a yellow MK4? Would they fit over the brakes on my FR? Thanks Adam
  12. adam_may

mk4 cupra coilovers

the FK's come with shorter droplinks
  13. adam_may

Advice On Modifications...

i have 215/35/18 tyres on lol ride is harsh as fook and the edge of my wheel sticks out beyond my tyre lol
  14. adam_may

they sometimes rub on the back a lil bit if i have a full car and hit a big dip in the road and ive just fitted some new coilovers and wound them right down on the front and they rub abit but only on the plastic arch lining
  15. adam_may

my mate did them for me for £20 a wheel lol they need refurbing tbh so i think im guna have them powdercoated
  16. adam_may

my car has the RS4 replicas on but they are 18's
  17. adam_may

get a bumper from here £90 brand new :) http://www.crashrepairparts.com/panels-lamps/parts/markid/706/seat_ibiza_2006_2008
  18. adam_may

Bondiblu's Mk4 Tdi

let me know if your little knock goes as i have fitted new drop links but mines still there so must be the ARB bushes!
  19. adam_may

mk4 cupra coilovers

i got the FK coilovers and they are fine! u can get them for much cheaper than that link u posted tho
  20. adam_may

whats it called..?

thats the stuff yeah cheers! is that the only place u can buy it from ? yeah ive seen it on someones number plate before, not sure how legal it wud be tho lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.