Search results

1. Genoc

Going rate for the ibiza cupra tdi.. ?

Yeah mines the face lift model so has the multi function wheel :D
  2. Genoc

thanks for the replies, it goes up for sale in the next few days, going to try £5600 and see how it goes. hope all you new owners are loving your new purchase, they are such awesome cars ;D
  3. Genoc

Hello again, the time is coming when im going to sell my ibiza cupra tdi, just need some help with pricing him.. its a 56 plate, face lift, cupra ibiza tdi, 71k, black, totally standard with fsh. ive seen prices range from 4k - 7k and now im totally confused with the value :confused...
  4. Genoc

Wet boot, not washer pipe issue.

Ive found out its the rear lights quarter panel, the bit where the wiring goes into the car, the back of the headlight has a foam strip, which is theory pushes up against the body and stops water entering the car, my seal isnt doesnt, and so water is just pouring in, ive taped it as a...
  5. Genoc

hmm.. i see someone said rear boot lock, not sure how that would work though, boot carpet never seems that wet, but under the spare wheel is soaked.. rear windows can only be rubbers cant it, think i will soak it tmrw as you say thanks mate
  6. Genoc

Leaky Boot + washer problem........ but not the usual one

ive got a wet boot where my spare wheel is and its not my washer jet as i get it and havent used my washer for weeks, to see if its that. did you sort it?
  7. Genoc

yep got rear opening windows, have checked them and couldnt see any reason for them to be leaking.. rear hatch seal, you just mean the rubber? looked at that too, but maybe it needs a new one, so annoying as windows steam up every day at the moment :(
  8. Genoc

hi fellow ibiza owners, my cupra, seems to be filling up with water in the boot everytime it rains, its not the washer jet pipe issue, had this before and already checked it and its still in tack anyone know of any other well known issues, the water is mainly collecting in the spare wheel...
  9. Genoc

Steering Wheel Controls

mine dont light up on my cupra
  10. Genoc

Ashtray wont open

by down the back do you just mean back of the flippy lid of it? or the whole ashtray?
  11. Genoc

Clicking over bumps... problem solved

you REALLy need to tug at them,till your arm hurts nearly! any movement in the top rubber swivel is bad.
  12. Genoc

fr tdi, lowish mpg? * updated*

All depends on driving style, if i'm driving I can get nearly double the mpg than the other half does when his behind the wheel! his very throttle happy shall we say! not speeding but around roundabouts etc. his foot heavy!
  13. Genoc

Ashtray wont open

Ive had a look and couldnt see anything,but will look again, why dont they blinking come out fully :(
  14. Genoc

Cupra Diesel..Talk me into it..

I was a diesel hater until I brough my Cupra TDi and im yet to find any other car that i'd replace it with!! and ive had and driven alot of cars, Clio 172, Polo gti, Fiesta ST etc, Leon Cupra R. The cupra gives you a superb mpg, my best being 67mpg, and still packs an awesome accelaration...
  15. Genoc

Clicking over bumps... problem solved

Drop links? or arb bushes, that was the noise on mine.
  16. Genoc

ibiza fr front bumper

One on ebay at mo ;)
  17. Genoc

Brake pads?

I went with normal dealer ones, but the pins are an absolute nightmare to get out on my cupra, i have to literally cut, drill and chisel them out,worse car ever. and i wouldnt touch mine again! Make sure you buy new pins if you do yourself!!
  18. Genoc

Ashtray wont open

My ashtray won't open just by pushing it down, yet if I push the back of it (when closed) I hear a click and then it opens..any ideas why? I'm guessing its spring loaded so maybe thats had it.. Cheers Gemma :)
  19. Genoc

Exhaust Manifold - which one - there are 2!

does anyone know the part no. for the leon cupra r manifold? im after one thanks Gemma
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.