Search results

1. craigmk6 thread, my ibiza mk5

Well I never got on with the car tbh finally sold it a couple of weeks ago. Got £10,000 for it so not all bad. Got myself a new vw jetta and I love it.
  2. Anyone got a 1.6 tdi in leeds?

Anyone got a ibiza 1.6 tdi in leeds that wants to come drive mine and tell me if its ok? I have had it over 2 years and fair enough I've hardly driven it I am sure there is something wrong with it! I would like another owner to meet up and answer my question lol I can't imagine people been...
  3. de badge grill?? any good

I made my own cheap and easy and better quality http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/craigst500/e72cd9f5.jpg
  4. craigmk6 thread, my ibiza mk5

Hello everyone. I've done 17k in the car now and it's better now it's been driven. Thinking about Doing my wheels black...
  5. Re-Mapping/Chipping 1.6 Sport TDI

I need a remap!!!! Lol sooner the better!!!!
  6. Help Xenon auto leveller

i do. can it be adjusted? i really need mine to look up abit
  7. Help Xenon auto leveller

how does this work as since ive lowered my car my lights seem to be too low but i cant move them up because there auto
  8. 1.6 TDi REJECTED and REFUNDED

good one when i first got mine i got terrible mpg and a couple of problems now its totally sound and has been for a good while. ive decided even tho its a great car now and not a problem im still guna sell as i just dont really like it lol
  9. Shame the Boc doesn't come with these lights

easy to do! these headlights should split easy ive split many headlights cant see why these would be hard. if i had the spare cash i would buy some and play with em!
  10. Armrest question

I got one with my car but it was cloth and I've got leather so I never fitted it.
  11. Seat Ibiza Dealer issue

Could of been a private plate. Easy check do a hpi
  12. 1.6TDI Sportrider Problems

If you remember I was the one with the worst mpg when I kicked the thread up about it. I'm actually happy with it now. Not proud of it but at some points I was doing 100mph and the instant mpg was saying in the 40s! I hated the drive tbh but it gave the car a good run as its still been broke...
  13. Is it worth an ask?! :D

I saw a speed blue 09 fr sc petrol for sale for 7500 in Leeds I couldn't believe how cheap it was
  14. 1.6TDI Sportrider Problems

Done the drive back again today from Surrey to Leeds. I was going for it really today not been mpg friendly at all. Still got 52.6mpg not bad IMO but agreed its not what they say it should be
  15. 1.6TDI Sportrider Problems

I had problems with mine when I first bought it. Done 10k now and it hasn't had the dpf light on or anything for months. I'm now getting 48mpg for my daily town driving and got 53mpg driving 230 miles to Surrey yesterday at 75mph that's alot better than I was getting
  16. 1.6tdi sportrider best springs ?

before and after with eibachs. drop is perfect imo
  17. fr honeycomb front grille & black cupra headlights part numbers

ive been after a fr grill for a while but cant find one at a decent price? anyone got any ideas on where to look?
  18. 1.6tdi sportrider best springs ?

eibach all the way
  19. thinking of selling!

the springs are a perfect combo of lowering and ride comfort. ive had loads of different suspension set ups on many cars and eibach springs are the best for everyday use.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.