Search results

1. squeaky/chirp whatever you call it!

We had the same issue , we decided to let it go, and it should go away on its own over the next 5000 miles or so
  2. Battery Woes

What is the situation now with this fault , are they installing the new software update when you have your service.??? How long does it take to do.???
  3. Engine turning over.... And over.

Yes ask for the new cold start update , we have read about.
  4. Battery Woes

BCM software update. I think???
  5. Why does my Cupra drive like a TDI?

Interesting. I also think these cars are set a touch to rich, or maybe it is just this filter. The tech,s at Revo should be able to tell us how rich they are running from factory , before they do there update.
  6. what are the available mods for the 1.4 TSI then?

Interested in the DSG software upgrade, and what it changes.
  7. Picked my new Boc up last night :)

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR OIL EVERY 200 MILE FOR THE FIRST 4000 MILE . And run it in nice and gentle for the first 1000 mile. Have fun.
  8. Why so many problems

Why do you think these cars have so many faults and problems, being that most of the the gear is VW. I always thought that German engineering was first class, and robust. Such a shame, because the Cupra/Boc are great looking cars inside and out. They seem to take a lot TLC to keep up to...
  9. New Bocanegra owner

Hello. We can offer various upgrades for any interested. Our current Xmas offer makes the P-Torque custom dyno remap just £280.00 all in. Power is increased to approx 215 - 220hp and 208 - 215lbs/ft torque. As well as the power hike, delivery is much smoother throughout the rev range...
  10. Battery Woes

Thanks will wait to see what you can find out
  11. Battery Woes

My dealer said that Seat has sent out details of the problem, the range of chassis numbersaffected and upgrade required since the end of July - but it's a shame that no one there seemed to recognise the problem when I have phoned them to report sudden battery draining (for the fourth time) or...
  12. My Speed Blue Cupra, Update 11/11 - pics from the dealers

Looks like they have made a mistake ,and put the shiney black grills on your Cupra looks sweet.
  13. My Speed Blue Cupra, Update 11/11 - pics from the dealers

Thanks That looks stunning mate. More pics when you can. Cheers.
  14. My Speed Blue Cupra, Update 11/11 - pics from the dealers

Richy M What insurance company did you get that quote with. Cheers.
  15. cupra/boc

Yes that,s about the same as ours.
  16. cupra/boc

Does anyone else think that once the fuel gauge gets to half way it seems to drop quicker.
  17. cupra/boc

Tried our Cupra last weekend 48.4 AT 60 MPH for a 40 Mile run And 44.4 at 70 MPH for a 90 mile run. On the motorway. Hard to keep to those speeds ,but we do, have a little play now and again, if you get a cheeky bugger, behind you. A fair amount of people will keep just behind you...
  18. The FR is finally here!

We know that. hahahahaha.
  19. The FR is finally here!

Skoda Techie Might have some funds coming up soon, tempted to get mine remapped and show there are alternatives to Revo. I would be interested in what you decide to have mate.
  20. Door rattles from boc

Here we go. The section of rubber/felt on the door that is causing the rattle is the one above the felt seal on the inside top of the door frame, polish this sectoin all the way round to the down to the bottom of the window, and make sure you polish the paintwork of the car on the outside...