Search results

1. WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

cracking thread G, need to get a close up look at it! Beast!
  2. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Craig, 27 Inverkip
  3. Out with the old...

Traded the mk1 LC... for this.... Thinking I might keep this one standard...
  4. Any meets in Glasgow planned?

I'd be up for one. Picking up my new car on Tuesday.
  5. Scottish Charity Rolling Road day (Ecotune, Hillington) # 4th May 2013 #

I'm game for showing off my embarrassingly saw bladed map again
  6. Scottish Charity Rolling Road day (Ecotune, Hillington) # 4th May 2013 #

Ill try and pop along, last one was a gd day out.
  7. another rr at ecotune 17/11/12. start time 10.30 am

I defo had the most erratic curve :-/ more like a saw blade!!
  8. another rr at ecotune 17/11/12. start time 10.30 am

Im in Greig, already txt you but put my name in on here too.
  9. Slightly rough starting past 2 days now EML is on

Coil packs, make sure you get genuine ones and dont make the same mistake as me as the copies were useless for me.
  10. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Think I've figured it out... took the coil packs out for about the 26th time and discovered that there is oil on the bottom of the coil pack so thinking it could be a valve cover gasket
  11. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Fault code p126 coolant system fair plus my temp gauge is all over the place. Fitted a new temp sensor not toolong ago
  12. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Tested again with maf unplugged and it ran slightly better :-/ mac is only about a year old though any way to test if it's spent?
  13. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Just changed the plugs there made it slightly worse now got a light will try and get some codes but I'm still thinking its the software that's causing the problems
  14. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Thats what my bro thought as well. De cat was just fitted then, only made it a wee tiny bit worse so im wondering if one of the lambda sensors was already for the bin?! Good shout!
  15. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Tried running with the maf unplugged and it still done it will try a boost leak test actually thats a better idea rather than feeling about for leaks.
  16. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Tactics so far are to change the plugs tomorrow when I have the appropriate tool and look at changing the fuel filter possibly even get some red ex and visit my nearest shell garage. Had all the coilpacks out there to double check and they are all fine. Also had a look at all suspect hoses...
  17. Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

Car has been stuttering badly recently, only on a high boost pressure. Car will make a weird stuttering noise and cut straight into limp mode. You can give it 20 seconds and I will do the same again. Spec is stage1, 007p, Jetex cone(80mm with reducer), 3'dp+decat with 2.5' cat back piper...
  18. Creations Motorsport Hoses TIP Hose

My CM TIP does me pretty damn good.
  19. Leon on different alloys

Mine on Inovit st16( I think) ages ago.