Search results

1. DJ_Eatch

Leon Cupra R ST

The heated bucket seats would be amazing, Beats and Digital Cockpit too. Some of the basics, like rear camera, and DCC (if it's not already standard) But mainly :-) those copper alloys!! :-o ooooh and Quad pipes....
  2. DJ_Eatch

Leon Cupra R ST

:-) This is precisely the point i'm hoping to get clarified ;-) Seat's own site never mentioned even mentioned the Carbon (that i saw) - which could definitely hint that the Carbon was the R replacement, but never anything concrete on the subject :-( I'll just have to keep watching and waiting...
  3. DJ_Eatch

Leon Cupra R ST

Thanks, but that thread was all about the Cupra ST Carbon Edition. I'm after details about the Cupra R ST - it should in theory come with far more kit (or at least have options, rather than being factory pre-built), and a different colour scheme. (I admit it's very similar to the Carbon...
  4. DJ_Eatch

Leon Cupra R ST

Any further news on the Leon Cupra R ST? I know we got the carbons recently - with little to no warning.... The SEAT website suggests the R ST is still coming soon (but it has done for some time now) - just wondered if anybody knew how soon we might get some specs and an order book :-) I've...
  5. DJ_Eatch

MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Just spotted some places that suggest the winter pack is standard on the Cupra Lux (and lower) - so there's a ray of hope for heated seats after all, and at least heated washer nozzles (if they are any good?)....
  6. DJ_Eatch

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm in exactly the same situation. I love my 280 ST, but want to change to DSG and get the new toys like ACC and DCC - but the lack of heated windscreen AND heated seats has made it a no go this time round. The Golf R gives us all the bells and whistles, but they are firmly attached to...
  7. DJ_Eatch

Thanks Scrogg, looks like I may end up in a sister in the end :-(
  8. DJ_Eatch

If I've understood this correctly, does that mean Still no heated windscreen, and no more heated seats in the Leon Cupra ST lux? Not keen on gong to a golf r just for them. :-(
  9. DJ_Eatch

Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

I may have made a massive mistake, but I've turned this down in favour of the Cupra Lux :-s I'm not worried about the 10bhp loss... but the lux seems to give a lot more "family oriented" options for the same money.... or at least that's how I'm going to justify it to myself. That and we already...
  10. DJ_Eatch

Is there a full list of equipment that it'll come with (particularly interested in the rear camera and wireless charging)? I've heard it's only available in Monsoon Grey, with no options to add anything to it at all. Hopefully Scrogg can confirm, as he seems to share more information than can be...
  11. DJ_Eatch

I'd love to see a comparison of how this stacks up against the CUPRA ST R. Mainly in terms of availability, dates, price, additional feature etc. I'm guessing there aren't enough details about the R to do this yet, just speculation :-) Personally i'm torn between a carbon now, or an R later...
  12. DJ_Eatch

Build Status

From the dealer. I Wasn't aware there's an online tracker. Would be great if there was!
  13. DJ_Eatch

Build Status

I took the plunge and went for a Leon ST Cupra 280, monsoon grey, orange line (i know!!) and rear camera. It's in status 20 at the moment, but was told that was ready for build. They explained it as 00 = ordered but not acknowledged, 10 = factory accepted, 20 = allocated a build week, 30 = in...
  14. DJ_Eatch

Build Status

I've had a search around, but cant find out: What are the different build statuses - e.g. "20" What do they mean - e.g. in transit/build How long does each status last (on average - Im guessing they vary by model and time of year?) Would be a very handy guide to have.
  15. DJ_Eatch

Anyone had a play with the 'Driver Profile' on their new FR's?

I looked for that, but no sign of it (I could have just missed it though ;))
  16. DJ_Eatch

the advert lies, it shows them fully visible in strong daylight!
  17. DJ_Eatch

I think it's quite psychological too, if you put it in sport, your right for gets heavier, if you put it in eco you're naturally lighter on the throttle. :-)
  18. DJ_Eatch

What Tyres Are The MK3's Being Delivered With?

Same here, continentals on an FR with 18's.
  19. DJ_Eatch

Manuals

Anybody know if you can upload speed camera poi's to the satnav?
  20. DJ_Eatch

leon mk3 mods

now this might sound tacky, but I'd like to make the wing mirror indicators pulse along the line (not sure it's either possible or legal) also not seen if its even got multiple bulbs/leds or is just a long lens.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.