Search results

1. Milltek Cupra/Bocanegra development

Is there any reason why this system couldn't be fitted to an FR TSI assuming you got the rear cupra bumper to match?
  2. Milltek Cupra/Bocanegra development

Looks fantastic, so much better than stock. Any news on how much it's retailing for?
  3. 1.4 ibiza good stuff owners what did you get whith yours ?

If you get the TOMTOM setup you still need to buy an additional 'cradle' for £30 or so. I bought my FR last year with the setup but still havent got round to buying it, will probably do it when it comes to servicing. As for the Ipod setup I think it's another case of buying the connecting...
  4. white boc ordered

Like I said mate, the website states the trial is only available for certain models, maybe your guys were right and the FR/Cupra/Boc is applicable. If you find out PM me, would love to know.
  5. white boc ordered

It does mention that it's only available for certain models. But I can't see why they wouldnt offer the trial to FR users if they do the Cupra/Bocs. Same engines at the end of the day. http://www.revotechnik.com/index.php?mod=free_trial
  6. white boc ordered

I was under the impression that the standard brakes wouldn't last long at all with an FR running a Revo map. Definately tempted to have a quick ganders, might try the trial to see how it fancies :D
  7. Rear Suspension Querie

Will have a look.
  8. Rear Suspension Querie

I'm starting to wonder whether it's matter of lubing that part to stop the rubbing then. Is it an easily accessable area to get to? Not too sure it's something I'd want to just live with, it drives me nuts when I'm carrying a passenger :blink:
  9. Rear Suspension Querie

Fair one, if the brakes are a common issue I'm not concerned. Like I said the grinding was slight and not really noticable. I'm not convinced the squeak from the rear suspension is 'standard' though.
  10. Rear Suspension Querie

Hi all, First off, I've had my FR TSI for just short of a year and what an amazing car. Real comfortable, quick off the line and looks fantastic. It's done barely 4k miles, however there seems to be a couple of things that bug me with the build of the car that I'm hoping someone can shed some...
  11. My Boc as gotta' go

Dont think i've ever had anyone tryin to race me off the lights :(
  12. After 9 weeks of my MK5........

I wouldnt wory about it fella, bought my Mk5 FR on the Monday... some bird drove into my rear on the Friday, scratched my rear right wheel arch and pulled out the bumper by about 2mm. S**t happens, just not worth getting worked up over.
  13. FR Re-map

I havent a clue, I was hoping KWEV was going to let us in on his lil secret...
  14. FR Re-map

I'm only throwing this out there but would it have anything to do with a healthy dose of Ultimap? :whistle:
  15. fitting tailgate spoiler for my cupra mk5

Just off the Blues ground. 5mins from the city centre. Yourself?
  16. fitting tailgate spoiler for my cupra mk5

Which is it? I live around there and it'll probably be good for future reference. [B)]
  17. FR Re-map

What I thought :lol: lol
  18. FR Re-map

Well after doing a lil reading it seems Shell V-Power really is top stuff. Although I've read a few articles on people encountering problems with Tesco's 99RON, instances such as engine idling problems etc. Will be trying it out on the next refill.
  19. FR Re-map

Thought this would be interesting to anyone who's looking into choosing a different fuel and why: http://www.mojvideo.com/video-shell-optimax/80cf35d986e298db53fe If someone was to pretty much empty out their tank and refuel using a better quality fuel then reset the respective ECU would that...