Search results

1. rich_cupra

Need ayp rear engine mount??help

hi there mate do you have a picture, as i think i may 1 in the shed from my spare engine.;)
  2. rich_cupra

Wheel refurbishment in essex

hi there, i have a mind done a place in clacton good friend if mine, i got a set of comp's done they was in a really bad way and now like new, and only 175 he takes tyre off and re-fit's and ect let me know if you want his number
  3. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

well the time has come i have had to put my ibiza up for sale i really am gutted, really will be a missed car :( well i got the wheels all done in the end, i think the car look great i would as its my car lol here you got this is how the car sits now with the comp's done
  4. rich_cupra

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

so how much is the turbo going to be form loba?? as i keep thinking of getting a bigger turbo
  5. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

when i get them back form the body shop in the right colour should look much better. hope fully have them back end of next week :(
  6. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

no gone back to 17 again the borbets was 16's
  7. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

cheers mate aways loved comp's and they come up for the right money and could not say no lol
  8. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

new wheels again, just the borbet's are not do it for me. great wheel just not for me. so went out and got my self some comp's, they all need a refurd. so i have dropped them off so should have them back next week. here is the only picture i have for now let me know what you think?
  9. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

here is some better picture's as the last as on a phone. as my car looked bit pink :cry: all good now tho;) just order so hid head light as well.. so hould have them fitted next week got, h7 6000k
  10. rich_cupra

hid's

so should i get a set then or not?? :confused:
  11. rich_cupra

hid's

hi there, who has hid's head lights? as i'm after a set and don't know what 1's to get any help would be great thanks riich
  12. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

i was the same with the bonnet, its a little different from the rest. thats why i like it :p
  13. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

14. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

i payed 380 all with good goodyear f1's all round, they may be for sale soon as im on the look out for porsche wheels. :D
  15. rich_cupra

ibiza cupra mk3

hi all, little update, just got my self some borbet's over the weekend. let me know what you think??
  16. rich_cupra

its alive

any news from cr turbos yet mate?
  17. rich_cupra

k03s hybrid

rob can you keep posted on what 1 you for? as may get a better deal on 2 ;)
  18. rich_cupra

Ebay front mount

i would buy the kit for 200 here it is. then you get every thing you need http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-IBIZA-CUPRA-TURBO-INTERCOOLER-FMIC-KIT-RED-/260635549816?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3caf16e078
  19. rich_cupra

wheel help

hi there, just looking at a set of wheels but not sure. 4 x 100 35...42 56.0 this is what they are will they fit cheers rich
  20. rich_cupra

valve in actuator pipe

my 1 is the other way round to the the 1 shown , as well. mine is the same way round as dans.. the car has been like this since i'v had it.