Search results

1. McDonutz

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

I've been looking at having mine refurbed at BCS so I've got a few questions, is that the "high end" red or the standard red? And did you go for decal logos or the stencils? Are you happy with the finish etc? Looks good though, either way!
  2. McDonutz

favourite pic of your car

Sadly I've had to put a number plate on since this was taken
  3. McDonutz

what have you done to your car today ?

How much did your tints cost? I'm looking to get mine done sometime soon
  4. McDonutz

8bit's Mk1 Leon Cupra R. Scarlett - as in Johansson...

She looks lush! Nice colour too :coolthumb
  5. McDonutz

Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

I love those Porsche wheels, they look awesome!
  6. McDonutz

cupragavs LCR progress thread ***few new ideas, comments please***

Re: cupragavs LCR progress thread ***engine bay started *** I didn't really look at them before, but they're pretty lush too :p
  7. McDonutz

my lcr

I love the LCR in black, especially with those taillights. Someday I'll get my hands on one...
  8. McDonutz

The White Lion! - Cupra Revo

I wasn't really a fan of the MK2, but this looks really good
  9. McDonutz

Re: cupragavs LCR progress thread ***engine bay started *** *I mean the ones on it on the first page
  10. McDonutz

Re: cupragavs LCR progress thread ***engine bay started *** Those rims are absolutely amazing. Looking good.
  11. McDonutz

White Leon Cupra 20v T

Loving the look of that, I'd love a cupra
  12. McDonutz

Brembo brakes

I just got a quote from the Stealers and they were asking for about 1.7k for a set of 4 (only the front sets were brembos, the rear wheels aren't brembos apparently). Any ideas where I can pick some up that don't cost as much as my car? I'm really struggling finding parts for the my Leon.
  13. McDonutz

Brembo brakes

I have a couple of other questions I need to ask too, but I can't post pictures yet so they won't make a lot of sense
  14. McDonutz

Brembo brakes

Will the brembos from the cupra fit onto the 1.8 leon (with LCR rims attached)? I want to get mine upgraded but I don't know exactly what I should be getting (I'm new to this stuff)
  15. McDonutz

Number plate surround

I got the same thing done just the other day, I went to demonplates.com, £27 for both plates.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.