Search results

1. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Ats cool you got them done,it makes a big difference to the look of the front, did you find it easy enough to do,,. I will give you a shout at the weekend about the tyres and what time I will be up to huntly.
  2. M600RKC

Selling the leon fr thinking about a ug focus rs

I know what you mean about them looking dated,never liked the look of the A3,I can't think of anything that would take my fancy apart from a 1m or a Nissan GTR need to have a win on the lottery first though.
  3. M600RKC

What you going for next al rs3?
  4. M600RKC

Must have broke your heart having to sell yours,I have changed the plenum to a as one,read a few horror story's of the plastic ones exploding so didn't want to take the risk,wouldn't mind fitting a scorpion cat back and change the down pipe,GRP A filter and a forge recirculation valve,then maybe...
  5. M600RKC

Stage 4 takes it up to around 420 bhp,it must be awesome with that power.
  6. M600RKC

Well I bit the bullet and bought myself a focus RS,wish I bought one years ago.
  7. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

The number plate surround bit wisna too bad,I didn't have enough to do the bottom part and never got round to getting more.but I wouldn't imagine it. Being easy to do.
  8. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Aye it makes a fair difference to it,even more so when the number plate surround and the mid section of the lower lip wrapped aswell.
  9. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Forgot to say I Dinna have the cupra grill I sold it on eBay about 4weeks ago if you are after any seat parts give dave Hawthorne a buzz at sere motors he will look after you plus if you mention the forum you will get a discount Fae him.
  10. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

I the Audi wheels would look good,best bet is to go to turriff tyres and speak to Julian,the grill is a doddle to fit.i will give you a pm nearer hand time when I'm coming up to huntly.
  11. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Aye it could be done with 4wd for sure,I advertised the wheels on gumtree they sold within a week,I bought a cupra grill from sere as well think it was around £75,I wrapped the number plate surround it was not too bad to do,crown must have removed that as I left it on when I traded the car,I put...
  12. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Yes liking the RS a lot,I bought a set of kei Daito from turriff tyres they are similar to the team dynamics pro race,if you click on the link that says show thread at the bottom of this post you will see pics of it,oz ultraleggras was what I would have liked to fit to it but the cost of them...
  13. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Aye it was my old car I traded it into huntly motors and they must have traded it to crown,it is a fr not a fr+,I ordered it with all the options and just opted for the 17" Ibera wheels as I had bought a set of 18" aftermarket wheels for it,i bought all the cupra r parts from sere motors and got...
  14. M600RKC

2011 seat leon fr+ spec,

Hi there gogs did you buy your car from crown motors,is it a candy white one with the cupra r diffuser and tailbox ?.
  15. M600RKC

Ibiza good stuff brakes poor

Was in to the seat dealer for its 2nd service in September so surely they would have changed the fluid if it was needed,you really need to press the pedal hard for it to pull up,it feels like the pads are just gliding over the disc rather than biting it,think I will give them a bell and see if...
  16. M600RKC

Ibiza good stuff brakes poor

Just wondering if anybody has had issues with there brake discs, my other half's sep 2010 Ibiza brakes do not seem to be working as they should, I had a look at the discs through the wheel and the disc looks black with rust, would seat cover this under warranty?.
  17. M600RKC

SEAT Bannerman, Inverness

That's good to know I am really peed of we specilast cars,don't think I will be setting foot in there place again.
  18. M600RKC

Seat dealer runined my car !!!

Here i was thinking it was just my local seat stealers that are a waste of time,it realy gets my back up the way they speak to you like you are stupid and know nothing about cars,i mean to say i served my time at a vauxhall franchise and was a mechanic for around 15 years,the guy that did your...
  19. M600RKC

Fl Leon's with side skirts & mudflaps!

might have been my one that you are thinking about i have tried posting up the link for the flaps that i bought off ebay but it does not want to work,if you click on my build thread at the bottom of this post you will get the link.
  20. M600RKC

Black 18 inch wheels on a white leon - any pictures?

click on my link below i have 18" kei daito in gloss black.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.