Search results

1. airride on mk5 ibiza

I dont know how to put it without offending....but unless your car is mega show car standard I wouldnt bother with air. No doubt some will disagree with me....oh well.
  2. Mk1 Leon build *Skoda VRS Blue* staggered mono's

That purple is amazing!
  3. Mk5 Ibiza Mag feature *pic heavy*

Whats next then?!? leather i hope :-)
  4. How do you carry bikes on the Mk 5 Ibiza?

As I use my bmx for more than just a image (does look awesome though thomas) I fold the rear seats down and chuck it in, fits easily being a bmx. Do want roof bars though.....or a vw transporter t5
  5. Mk 5 bocanegra YP60 TPX

No need is there for people to be like that in my opinion....
  6. Time to change....to a diesel

Whats up with 1.2tsi???
  7. Time to change....to a diesel

Cheers guys. I'm definitely going to look into it Work journey is 25miles of m'way each way now so think the diesel will be best for me.
  8. Time to change....to a diesel

Well thats what im thinking.... Ive not spoke to the dealer yet...its a 61plate with 8k on it up at £11k....probs get a bit of as i know the dealers very well. Will be on pcp so need to find out what deals can be done.
  9. Time to change....to a diesel

If im mega sensible around 43 but thats rare these days....about 36 to 38 averagly :-) Not sure how much more the diesel gets
  10. Time to change....to a diesel

Currently have the 1.4tsi FR but ive changed jobs and instead of the 4mile each way to work im now doing 25miles each way. My fr gets okay mpg but I tend to fly home from work has it can be quite late some nights. Theres a lovely grey diesel 2.0ltr FR at my local dealer which I wouldnt mind...
  11. Fr shocking handling

This needs proving ;-)
  12. Which model? Help please

1.4 tsi all the way...no problems at all for me and fair quick :-)
  13. Revo stage 2 boost

What ben said!!!
  14. Newbie from Yorkshire !

Dsg is amazing.....lazy, but amazing! Couldnt imagine not having it now.
  15. My 2012 Ibiza FR

Jesus thats high isnt it. My fr is high but not that high, mines pre facelift, dunno if that makes a difference. Nice care though, im still tempted to do my alloys, only been thinking about it for the last 6 months.
  16. What wheels on a mk5?

Love the colour of yours. Tempted to do mine white.
  17. What wheels on a mk5?

I love my pre facelift fr wheels but I want some cupra/boc alloys.....swaps anyone??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise