Search results

1. MK4 Cupra Q's.......

Ok good stuff, cheers lads.
  2. Help cleaning exhaust tip

Tried metal polish?
  3. Do i need a new tire?

Cant tell without seeing it in person, however tyres isn't something id take a risk on, not if you have a spirited driving style.
  4. MK4 Cupra Q's.......

Well it seems decent Cupra's are pretty rare, we have seen a nice 07 FR but Im trying to find out what its running in terms of turbo? is it k03 or k03s? I don't think FR has front mount, there are so many conflicting views and searches on here and Google brings up tables with all sorts of...
  5. MK4 Cupra Q's.......

Cheers Al, just what i was after, he wants to get a standardish one and put his own stamp on it, i can get it tuned/modded for him but wasnt sure of a few thing. ta mate.
  6. MK4 Cupra Q's.......

Hi guys, Never really looked at the 1.8T Cupra but I showed them my brother and its looking like he will buy one with the potential of tuning later on, just have a few Q's. From the looks of it, it runs K03s, so what should I expect from the different power stages? What torque is the...
  7. Ibiza fr tdi (remapped) vs Fiesta ST

Is it mountuned? ST's aint bad little cars but I reckon you would have him rolling, of the line id say the ST every time.
  8. The old and new - MK5 Cupra Gone - New car time. **small update 26/06

So have this removed from the exhaust and a Blitz Decatted Front pipe put in, frees up some ponies and gives it a nicer sound, check the vid out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMmYIou6Y1s Cant get the video to embed for some reason.
  9. How do you deal with the rain?

You want something that sheets water instead of beading. You will always get small water marks if the beading is left to sit, if its annoying just blast a QD over the top when its dried, should remove most water marks.
  10. Increasing HP

If its the 1.4 N/A its almost a pointless exercise, the money spent wont give much of a gain and could be used to buy a faster car in the first place, sorry to bust your bubble but id save the money and look for a better base to start with.
  11. Best Quick Detailer (QD)

AF Finale or Sonax Brillaint shine. Ive been detailing cars for about 6 years now, need any help let me know, you'l soon be looking at DA's ;)
  12. Exhaust pop

You void the warranty of any part you remove/replace so the exhaust warranty will become void more than likely.
  13. 1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

Think people need to start going to the right people, if SEAT do not want to know you need to take it further, no engine should drink that much oil, not one.
  14. The old and new - MK5 Cupra Gone - New car time. **small update 26/06

No update on the car just yet, had to spend the money paying for other things but still looking at things. Anyway here is a friends leon ive worked on a few times, cleaning etc. Full washed down, tar removed, WAshed with AF Lather, Polished with AF Tripple and topped with temptation...
  15. diseal turbo vs petrol turbo argument

For start id be suprised if most people could hit a quick diesels claimed 0-60 time just for the fact that they are hard to launch, even worse mapped. In gear id think you leave it for dead but i couldnt be so sure off the mark.
  16. Subaru STI 330s Hatch

Very nice, always been a fan of these even if STI purist's hate them, bet it loads of fun.
  17. 7.58 Lap record.

^second that. The cupra wasnt standard anyway, had air con delete, bremobo's up front and other stuff they never mentioned, the megane will beat that time with a few tweaks.
  18. Remap

Looks like your good to go really, FMIC for me is the main thing. What did it pull?
  19. Recommendations for lowering/remapping an Ibiza FR?

Ive seen plenty make near 190 so......... Eibachs for comfort, H&R for stance. Actually i think darksides graph has over 180 or so on a completely stock car, it depends on the dyno and who maps it.
  20. Recommendations for lowering/remapping an Ibiza FR?

Eibach pro's for springs, map wise your looking around 185/190 and if you do the 312mm upgrade would be a good shout.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise