Search results

1. TRUMPY

What obd2 scanner are you using???

Ha ha never even noticed dude :lol:
  2. TRUMPY

Cheers for your reply.. what car and year is it you have. ;)
  3. TRUMPY

Someone must have one??
  4. TRUMPY

Failing to get vagcom lite to work on my 2009 leon cupra facelift. What scanners are you guys using? what works ok ?And why won't vagcom lite work on my car?? Thanks in advance for your replies
  5. TRUMPY

trouble with vagcom cable on leon 1p 2009 facelift

You paying yearly for the full vagcom or you using the free download mate
  6. TRUMPY

U running full version or free version?? What u set it too?? Hex-can.....micro-can etc
  7. TRUMPY

Sure there is a cheaper way or cable that can work. did you have this problem?? Anyone else have any ideas ??
  8. TRUMPY

They were of eBay mate ages ago about 10-15 quid. Is that why?? What is it I need mate? Any links
  9. TRUMPY

got two cables from previous vag cars and both won't work on the 2009 leon cupra I have now but will work on my vw t4?? Any ideas or tips where to buy the right cable from. Have looked on ebay but most state not for 1p leon Thanks in advance Neil
  10. TRUMPY

remap question

got my mk2 leon cupra booked in for stage one next month and I am going to service it before it goes in. It only running panel filter at the mo so was wondering what plugs do you recommend? ? Do I stick with stock ones or one step colder??? Thanks in advance and sorry if it's been covered...
  11. TRUMPY

pd130 tdi flat when cold, help please

cheers mate, baffled myself, does anyone else know the cause???
  12. TRUMPY

hi mate, and thanks for the reply, yeah tick over is sound, sweet as a nut, it makes sense what your saying, maybe it is that, not clued up much as i have always had the vag petrols myself and this is my first diesel ;)
  13. TRUMPY

hi guys i now have a pd130 diesel for a bit more fuel economy, love the car (pics will follow) but every now and then when its cold in the mornings i pull off and it feels like its in limp mode, until i get 100yds down the road then all seems ok, maf logs are fine, just been seviced with fuel...
  14. TRUMPY

Cupra R vs. FR+ TDI

:censored:
  15. TRUMPY

Cupra R vs. FR+ TDI

:lol:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.