Search results

1. Another blown turbo? :\

Thing is, in my oppinion you shouldn't have to do this, letting it warm up yeah but not letting it idle for 3 mins before turning it off. that would drive me mad!
  2. Any One Had any Problems with Leaks

Cheers for the replies, i'll get it booked in
  3. Any One Had any Problems with Leaks

Hello, Done just over 1k in mine now and still loving it, however when I was driving in moderate rain yesterday i noticed that there was a damp patch by the window where the rubber joins the door. After feeling it, it was quite wet to the point that it started to drip onto the dash...
  4. About to order a Cupra - need

The Car is Amazing mate, as dave said the noise is awesome and the power! well you must of test drove it so i imagine you know all that. Had mine a month now, no problems at al. Thel car is well built and really fun to drive, don't really miss a clutch at all and i've always had manuals.
  5. Boca/Cupra/Fr register

techie - Bocanegra in candy white. Octane2097 - FR TSI in Luna Grey Vtxracer - FR TSI in Candy white. Daryld - FR TSI in emocion red (think thats how its spelt) Stu38 - Bocanegra in Dakota Red collegeboy09 - FR TSI in Candy white. spikeydoo - Bocanegra in candy white. MacFever - FR in...
  6. 'shocking' Cupra!

cheers for the replies, at least i'm not the only one! :)
  7. 'shocking' Cupra!

hello, Everytime, and i mean everytime i get out after driving the car i'm getting a fair jolt of a electric shock! Anyone any idea what it could be or should i just book it in at the dealer? Cheers Rob
  8. What Fuel For Cupra

Whats the difference between the normal Card and the V power card? also use Shell myself but have only got a drivers club card :(
  9. 12V Charger

Hello, I'm just wondering if there is a easy way to get the cigarette lighter /12v power adapter to be perminantly on? As in my previous cars they have been, meaning that even if the ignition is off it will still charge my phone up.
  10. What Fuel For Cupra

cheers guys - i'll give super a go for a bit then.
  11. What Fuel For Cupra

Hello, I've read a few post on here that says the Cupra is suppose to have Super Unleaded i.e 98 or 99 Ron, but i've looked in the manual and it says look on the filler. i've looked on the filler but it just says Min 95 Ron and then loads stuff in Spanish! I just wondered if anyone had...
  12. Boca/Cupra/Fr register

Techie - Bocanegra in candy white. Octane2097 - FR TSI in Luna Grey Vtxracer - FR TSI in Candy white. Daryld - FR TSI in emocion red (think thats how its spelt) Stu38 - Bocanegra in Dakota Red collegeboy09 - FR TSI in Candy white. spikeydoo - Bocanegra in candy white. MacFever - FR in...
  13. Tyre Pressure Monitoring

you did check the tyre's early though didn't you? as the pressure will increase as the get hotter
  14. Tyre Pressure Monitoring

trading standards are a good place to start but its a long road, you can try and get it replaced under the sale of goods act as its not fit for purpose. I would try and be nice to the dealer as they can actually have quite a lot of input and actually help you achieve what your after. The number...
  15. Dynolicious performance times

its 0-62 in 7.2 although i think autocar or autoexpress can't remember which did it in 6.9 in the wet when against the clio 200.
  16. new wheels

sorry to change the subject a bit but how much did you pay for the discs and pad's? Do you have a link?
  17. Recommended best oil make for the Boca/Cupra engine.

so am i right in thinking any oil rated 5w-40w would be fine, just as good even as the quantum?
  18. steel foot rest from that fits the golf?

Sounds good, is it an exact match then? How much was it?
  19. Access to rear speakers

cheers for that techie
  20. Access to rear speakers

What size are the front speakers as i'd like to change these without to much modding? and what do you mean of a 'component' speaker, and 'active' Sub? :wtf: I'm a complete nube when it comes to electrics!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.