Search results

1. spoons86

True or not? Bhp figure

thing is he prob believed what he was say was true, as he has prob been told it by someone else, so much of this goes one, best thing to do is what you have just done and ask the question and do the research before you go spending your money
  2. spoons86

looking at cupra today calims to be 230bhp + advice please

or just walk away and find one that the owner knows what the crack is and can back it up. ive never sold a car and not known things that i need to or had proof, there are always others out there
  3. spoons86

DECAT question

Yep same here, 3" turbo back decat system, crusing not to bad at all, on boost its unreal! still no where near as noisy as my old Dc5 Teg though
  4. spoons86

Downpipes

Search Relentless and a man called Sam bryant he will see you right
  5. spoons86

Want to decat my leon

yeah a rember its just a piece of straight pipe so dont end up paying throuh the nose for it, a ce cat for yours should cost no more than £60
  6. spoons86

LCR - what's the wheel centre cap diameter?

yep 55mm lcr centre caps
  7. spoons86

Cupra R. Modded, laggy low revs.

what dump valve you running pal?
  8. spoons86

Toyosports LCR Decat/Downpipe

Done pal
  9. spoons86

Toyosports LCR Decat/Downpipe

I currently run the tt 3" down pipe and sports cat on my LCR I have just bought a de cat as that's what I wanted and had to get the down pipe that came with it as well (again 3") so new year I will have a down pipe and sports cat relentless 3" that will fit your LCR nicely.
  10. spoons86

Wheels respray - Epic or Sh**e?

buy some LCR alloys and spray them gloss black and get 15mm spacers all round if you aint already, done!
  11. spoons86

Boost Gauge Figure Check

guessing a standard leon cupra..? 14psi is standard boost for LCR iirc
  12. spoons86

NW Rolling Road Day

Yep I am game should be able to bring a few like minded VAG heads with me to!
  13. spoons86

LCR Fuel Gauge accuracy?

yeah the "miles to empty" readings are a rough guide to how much you have left and again depends on driving style etc but as above be organised and fill up when the light comes on ;)
  14. spoons86

Newbie requiring some expert info please

i had this problem with my second LCR wanted to use my ipone4 for music and also to recieve calls etc, ended up buying a second hand Kenwood unit that does all the above and looks great for £20 so couldnt complain! there is i believe a adapter that you can get that plugs into the back of the OEM...
  15. spoons86

Speed bump scrape??

i plan route before i go out to avoid bumps etc mine catches everywhere really do have to be carefull, worth it tho cos it looks mega :)
  16. spoons86

Spoons CupraR **New Nurburgring pics**

Now For Sale http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3629033.htm
  17. spoons86

aerial help

It's an anti theft one as standard on an LCR bud, unscrew it to a point then give it a sharp tug and it should come off, I bought a stubby one off the bay, looks great but **** signal
  18. spoons86

Leon cupra exhaust to a octavia

id say no, but only one way to find out...
  19. spoons86

iPod holder in the ashtray?

i saw it done in the mk4's useing the centre arm rest cubby hole, but not seen anything using the ash try.. :/
  20. spoons86

Car broken into :-(

Yep as above delocked my old mk4 and also did same on my LCR it's a free mod if u are lucky enough to find a 5door passat mk4 etc at scrap yard, caps don't take alot to paint and the mod itself is a piece of cake.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members