Search results

1. FINCH

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

I’m a sucker for down shift and over run pops. What are the like now? I only get these when the exhaust is hot hot
  2. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

Ah I see my apologies. So yeah the APR figures are a bit off
  3. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

Doesn’t state it’s for gpf though?
  4. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

It’s not letting me upload this screenshot so here’s a link https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/tuning/car/seat/leon-5f-from-2012-onwards/2-0-cupra-2019-290ps213kw-1984-ccm/
  5. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

See attached
  6. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

So there is hard evidence of it being capable. I fancy going down the tuning box route eventually but just wanted to know if it was worth it if all you’re getting from a remap could be 10bhp haha
  7. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

So I've just seen on APR's Instagram post that they now remap MY19 290's with a output figure of between 311-330HPish due to restrictions in the exhaust system (GPF) but DTUK are claiming to still be able to make 360PS. What's everyone's thoughts on that?
  8. FINCH

OBDeleven modifications

Is there a way to disable the auto handbrake when opening the door when rolling with this? Would be handy for parking next to kerbs
  9. FINCH

2019 Cupra, Cupra Mode, Downshifting

I’m now beginning to think it was just an initial reaction. Due to the car being new and new to me my sensitivity was heightened where I thought I’d it right or not. Now I’ve had it a week I don’t tend to notice it so much. But it’s still there
  10. FINCH

Carista App

Is there a way to disable the handbrake coming on when I open the door. I know it’s a safety feature but it’s annoying when not trying to kerb my wheels
  11. FINCH

Then when a mount or a bushing goes to **** it’s our fault haha
  12. FINCH

Thanks for the reply’s guys. Was getting worried haha
  13. FINCH

Hi, Does anyone with this car ever experience when the car is naturally coming down the gears it feels like I have a loose engine mount. it really throws me forward when slowing down to a roundabout for example.
  14. FINCH

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

The cars done 600 miles now. It’s got a great note to it now I’ve turned the soundakator off. Only had one fart out of it but in its defence I’ve only booted it once. I’d prefer if it popped of downshift but I reckon it hasn’t been hot enough. Will keep you lot posted
  15. FINCH

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So I received my car this morning bright and early 7:45am haha. Absolutely love everything about it. Glad I manned up and went for a lease deal! First thing I did was turn the soundakator off after taking the driver to the train station. Best decision. Got used to the car so quick and everything...
  16. FINCH

Excitement was short lived when they phone you back saying they can’t do Thursday and I can’t do Friday so now it’s Monday haha
  17. FINCH

Haha I’m on a course and the phone rand and I recognised the number and it was a “I have to take this” moment. I’ll distract myself
  18. FINCH

Can finally say I have a delivery date on the 27th, time to book a days holiday
  19. FINCH

Same boat Tom, was at the dealer on the 7th, didn’t get the finance documents till Thursday. Now waiting for the delivery team to phone...
  20. FINCH

For me it was a week
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.