Search results

1. FINCH

APR vs DTUK

So I've just seen on APR's Instagram post that they now remap MY19 290's with a output figure of between 311-330HPish due to restrictions in the exhaust system (GPF) but DTUK are claiming to still be able to make 360PS. What's everyone's thoughts on that?
  2. FINCH

2019 Cupra, Cupra Mode, Downshifting

Hi, Does anyone with this car ever experience when the car is naturally coming down the gears it feels like I have a loose engine mount. it really throws me forward when slowing down to a roundabout for example.
  3. FINCH

Cupra 290 '66' Decat videos/opinions

Hello, Has anyone got / done a decat on their leon but kept the standard cat back? if so any videos? if not why not?
  4. FINCH

Does anyone know what this is

Hey folks, Was looking into my boost leak when I came across the below, snipped wires, with a tube that could only be described as a intake hose attached to the front grill. Anyone seen this before? Cheers
  5. FINCH

Can anyone Identify this

Hey folks, Was looking into my boost leak when I came across the below, snipped wires, with a tube that could only be described as a intake hose attached to the front grill. Anyone seen this before? Cheers
  6. FINCH

Questioning black reek

Hi all, Recently bought an Ibiza cupra tdi - my first ever diesel And with a hybrid turbo and a turbo back exhaust There is an awful lot of black smoke up the Rev range and was just wondering if this was normal? Thanks David
  7. FINCH

Questioning the black reek

Hi all, Recently bought an Ibiza cupra tdi - my first ever diesel And with a hybrid turbo and a turbo back exhaust There is an awful lot of black smoke up the Rev range and was just wondering if this was normal? Thanks David
  8. FINCH

Installing a ko4

Ladies and gents, When installing a ko4 turbo into a cupra. Would the intercooler piping work in the same way or would I require the top pipe like the lcr/s3 coming across the engine bay? Cheers David
  9. FINCH

Forge Intercooler Piping

I was just wondering after stressing with searching, if the forge intercooler piping for the diesels will work on my 1.8T? or if theres a kit out there for it? Thanks David
  10. FINCH

Audi S3 turbo to my ibiza cupra

Hi all. My friend owns a audi s3 2001 reg with what bought with a "ko4 hybrid" after doing a little search of audi forum it appears they run k03/k03s's so i was just wondering if anyone with experience can set this straight? as above i want to put this on my 2008 ibiza cupra Thanks
  11. FINCH

Dump valve power loss

Hallo, I recently bought a Turbosmart Kompaft Dual Port and it works really well but I've noticed recently a drop in psi according to my gauge ( -5 psi ) and the power just goes... But if you restart the car it's back to full potential?? Is there some sort of limp Mode going on here...
  12. FINCH

Red Ibiza Cupra

Hi guys Just upload couple photo's of my car, comments welcome
  13. FINCH

Gauge Pods

Does anyone know where I can get an A pillar gauge pod within this week as one on eBay take like 2 weeks!!
  14. FINCH

Power difference in downpipes

I've been looking for a while and cant did a dead answer. I'm getting a turbo back exhaust within the year but can't get my head round decat or sports cat was just wondering what the power difference is between the two on average Thanks
  15. FINCH

18" wheel worries

Hi guys! Been looking alloy wheels for a while now and cant decide, ive found these nice 18" spokes ( 18 x 8.0 ) but was wondering if they would be to big and make the car sluggish or even to wide? any answer would be greatly appreciated :D
  16. FINCH

pro race 3's. Cupra fitting

i was just wondering if these would fit my 08 cupra, obviluosly i will need spacers to clear brake calipers but what size? and will they cause problems on a lowered car http://rimstyle.com/alloywheels/detail/?car_model_id=10530;wheel=team_dynamics_pro_race_3_gb;dia=17 cheers
  17. FINCH

Reverse switch - Cupra

i've seen a few threads and how to's but im being blonde i still cant find the bloody thing anyone point it out to me greatly appreciated
  18. FINCH

Motion sensor

Anyone know how to turn the interior motion sensor off? ive read about pushing lock button twice but this seems to make no diffrence? any help would be appreciated as cant leave the dog in the car for 5 seconds without alarm ringing
  19. FINCH

Best hybrid for cupra?

Hi guys just wondering what turbo would give best gains I've read alot on different company threads but just need direct opinions. Ko4 or ko3s obv with all breather mods etc?
  20. FINCH

Lowering help needed ASAP

Hi guys, I recently bought Jom coilovers and a set of shortened drop links for awesome gti. So i fitted them with little hassle and everything was okay, after a drive i heard scraping and decided to jack up car take wheel off and have a look and ive noticed theres a lovely groove in my...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.