Search results

1. danarmstrong

LCR front shock replacements

I think mk1 audi TT are the same too and I have read that Octavia vrs are the same, think I will get my local motor factors to order in a set of TTs and have a look first
  2. danarmstrong

Thanks guys, I'm just waiting on a couple of my local motor factors to do their thing for me and get back to me today, if I don't get any luck then second hand ones may be the way providing they are good condition.... Does anyone know of mk1 audi S3 front shocks are the same as the LCR? That...
  3. danarmstrong

Hey guys, I changed the ARB bushes on my LCR this morning and found that my drivers front shock is caked in oil, I have my car booked in for mot next Friday so need it sorting ASAP, I currently have standar suspension with 30mm H&R springs. I am struggling to find replacement front...
  4. danarmstrong

mk1 leon cupra r turbo problem

The car also seemed fine wen he took me for a spin so seems like an intermitent fault.....I'm guessing N75 but until I see it playing up for myself it's hard to be sure, if it's playing up when I see him next then I can put my n75 on it, give it a good run and see if its still playing up
  5. danarmstrong

Hey Richard, yeah that was the first thing we done was check the codes and delete them, took the car for a couple of mile drive and checked again but nothing was showing so he gonna check again tomoz
  6. danarmstrong

Alright Mogs pal, it's caddis, let me know how U get on over next day or so and check for codes again tomorrow, I'm down Wednesday so hopefully if it's playing up we can try me n75 on it
  7. danarmstrong

New Cupra R front discs and pads needed, any suggestions?

747 727 them discs you mentioned are the ones I had my eye on.....they state that you can choose between drilled grooved or dimpled....I have heard that drilled aint good and maybe dimpled would be better?
  8. danarmstrong

747 727.....what ur looking at is more or less what I had in mind, I was looking the same discs but he only reasonably priced branded pads I seen were brembo....not sure what they would be like but did t fancy spending 130quid on yellow stuff pads, i would stay away from Delphi discs as that's...
  9. danarmstrong

I need to get new disc and pads for the front of my Cupra R as my current discs are warped after only 8months , I don't really want to be spending stupid cash on pads alone, i know cheapest isn't always best but was hoping I could find something of good quality at a good price. Any suggestions...
  10. danarmstrong

Replacement door handle cable needed

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can buy a replacement drivers door handle cable from? I ain't had much luck looking online, last resort will be main dealer :/ Thanks
  11. danarmstrong

Anyone using H&R lowering springs

Hey, ordered a set of 35mm H&R lowering springs off the bay this week, is anyone else using these? If so any pics and what's the ride like with them? Thanks
  12. danarmstrong

heatshield

I want one please with blue edging, how much posted please?
  13. danarmstrong

Toyosports 3" downpipe

Toyosports decat do are good bit of kit, well made and no fitting problems with mine and came with all gaskets and nuts n bolts :-)
  14. danarmstrong

heatshield

how much u doing them for mate? i want one deffo
  15. danarmstrong

17705 pressure drop check D.V!!

i have same fault too mate, repaired one of the split vac lines on mani but still getting 17705. :-(
  16. danarmstrong

How to remove front struts from hub?

Made a start lowering my lc today, took 20 mins to lower rear but struggled for a good hour trying to remove the front struts from the hub. I gave up in the end :-/ any advice please
  17. danarmstrong

heatshield

What's happening the en? I am hanging out for one, preferably with blue trim. Let me know ASAP or pm me :-)
  18. danarmstrong

Does lcr come with 4bpr standard?

As above :-)
  19. danarmstrong

heatshield

Looking mint pal, fancy knockin me one up with blue trip for LC 180?
  20. danarmstrong

Turbo upgrade advice

what about clutch and gearbox mate? how would a standard box cope with 325bhp+? just i have been thinking about this myself for when my blower decides to give in, would it just be a case of fitting an lsd?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise