Search results

1. Zappa

Interior Cleaning Advice

Thats quite possibly the cleanest car I have ever seen! An inspiration! Ok mate I will try the all purpose cleaner as no acces to a wet vac and im sure they arent cheap. I will post some pictures tomorrow after I get stuck in :)
  2. Zappa

Autoglym

Would a clay bar not get rid of all of this too?
  3. Zappa

Leon Valeting Belfast

If you are looking cheap and cheerful theres a wee place on the ormeau road just past the bridge on your right (going to forrestside direction). £40 for wash, wheel dressing and interior clean. Not a bad job i have to say
  4. Zappa

Interior Cleaning Advice

Hi, Changed my car recently and the inside is a bit grubby. It stank of smoke but I have almost got rid of that. However, there's just bits of the car that are grubby, like the ash tray container, inside windows sills, door lining etc. I did a very quick clean of the seats with a Turtle...
  5. Zappa

Oil light

Hi, Is there no oil level indicator on the Ibiza? Twice now I have let the oil run far lower than it should be and i'm annoyed at myself! People in nicer cars have a beep or a warning light, lol.... does the Ibiza not have something like this? I never see any lights lit up for this.
  6. Zappa

My 2004 MK4 Ibiza

7. Zappa

Window Tinting

Yay ? Nay ? I am tempted.
  8. Zappa

Making an Index of Mk4 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=306173 Zappas Ibiza - 1.2 SX
  9. Zappa

white residue on door protectors after waxing

Hi, I got loads of white wax somehow on the door protectors, whats the best way to take it off?
  10. Zappa

What Mileage has yours done?

2004 model, 65,000 miles
  11. Zappa

Headlight condensation

Keep your toys in the pram ladies Will search next time. Sorry for how much it's upset you ... Lol
  12. Zappa

dash paint

Don't use a paint brush, lol
  13. Zappa

Headlight condensation

Touchy much?
  14. Zappa

Headlight condensation

Hi folks, noticed quite a build up of condensation on my front right light recently. Any ideas why this could be happening?
  15. Zappa

Side Skirts

bout ye! Quick question about side skirts - how are they attached? Do they affect the way the car is lifted with a jack etc? :)
  16. Zappa

My 2004 MK4 Ibiza

Thanks mate! :) I plan to get a nicer set of rims down the line but this is a start. Plan to keep going yep but nothing too crazy! Open to suggestions
  17. Zappa

My 2004 MK4 Ibiza

Hello all, :) Been here for ages but never started a readers ride as I have had little to show!! I got my first set of rims last week and put them on yesterday. I also did my first detailing effort yesterday (bilt hamber claying and HD waxing).... so this is the start of it...
  18. Zappa

head light sensor beep gone

If I knew what I was doing with VAG-Com etc I'd give that a go. I'll maybe just live with it lads lol thanks for the replies though, appreciated.
  19. Zappa

head light sensor beep gone

Thanks fo the link but that looks like far too much effort for the sake of a wee beep lol.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.