Search results

1. MATT RILEY

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How did you do this? Many thanks.
  2. MATT RILEY

Wireless Android Auto adaptor (for Leon's with full link)

Carried out the update and still won't connect to the car, phone screen goes a brown colour with lines and vibrates for a second and then the car screen says usb not supported? Heap of sh#t
  3. MATT RILEY

Hi mate have done all that, still no workie. Well I suppose you get what you pay for!
  4. MATT RILEY

Yes I plugged it in and connected Bluetooth and WiFi on the phone but it did not connect? I have a 65 plate Leon with full link that works ok with a lead and use a pixel 7 pro phone. So I was going to try and update it but it can't find the 192 updater?
  5. MATT RILEY

Hi there, will the OP please tell me how to connect this dongle please? I have plugged it on and connected the Bluetooth and WiFi but when I put it into my chrome browser the 192 ...... Address it comes up website not found? Many thanks Matt.
  6. MATT RILEY

Wheel Refurb Colour?

XR3iiiiiiiiiiii
  7. MATT RILEY

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Looks amazing mate in blue! Very jealous
  8. MATT RILEY

My new 290

Nice car there mate and side skirts too.
  9. MATT RILEY

Drivers Side Inside Tyre Shredded

Send the dealer principal a email and copy in seat UK, you may be surprised what may happen.
  10. MATT RILEY

Drivers Side Inside Tyre Shredded

I think I have spotted your issue, are they Land sail tyres? They are cheep for a reason, go back to your dealer and tell them to put a named brand on .
  11. MATT RILEY

Seat Leon ST car shades /carshades 2012-2020

I'll have them mate! Had them in my A4 and they were great. How do I send the funds and how much is p+p? Cheers Matt.
  12. MATT RILEY

2014 1.6 TDI wont start if headlights dont adjust.

Have a look at the voltage supply relay or the ignition switch? When you say doesn't start do you mean will not crank? or turns over and not start?
  13. MATT RILEY

18” alloys Leon Cupra 280

Dude with 60 profile tyres there is no way you will have a bumpy and firm ride! Get them fitted!
  14. MATT RILEY

18” alloys Leon Cupra 280

Chuck them on I could do with a laugh!
  15. MATT RILEY

Parts price

Not sure mate would have to look into if they could be replaced on there own or separately, what ever wheel alignment and camera adaptation would need to be done.
  16. MATT RILEY

Parts price

The injectors have to come out to do the rocker cover and is a bigish job as all the seals have to come out and the the injectors have to be adapted for smooth running control. So at seat prices this about right. You want cars that run right this is the price if done correctly.
  17. MATT RILEY

Rear Tail Light

The end letter is the modified one go for that.
  18. MATT RILEY

Crazy Fuel Prices!

My best effort... When you are young it's all about BHP When you are old it's all about MPG. TDI 150
  19. MATT RILEY

Rear Leon ST spoiler

If you do find a good one can you let us know please, I'm in the same boat as you. I got a cheep one from Turkey that doesn't fit. Grrrrr🤬
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members