Search results

1. jay-cupra

Dynodaze rolling road anyone up for it

yeh I know what your saying but bill even says his dyno makes 16% less torque than *****'s and JKM dyno, but make the same BHP which is strange, dyno dazes makes the same bhp and torque as *****'s and jkm's cos ***** is next door and if someone isn't happy with dyno dazes niki always offer to...
  2. jay-cupra

i know a lot of the ford boys hate this dyno as they all say it reads low but every vag car runs the power it should, guess the fords boys are brain washed by tuners quoted figures
  3. jay-cupra

what did yours make there chambers??
  4. jay-cupra

I will have to come in the bora to this meet :)
  5. jay-cupra

ran my stage 2 k03 Cupra there made 199.8bhp and 271ftlb so seems a good dyno, it runs the same on rtechs dyno too which runs the same power as badger5 and JKM
  6. jay-cupra

Sorry if this sounds stupid but

yeh my mate had a silenced k03s on his Cupra, with an open cone filter it's 10x louder on spooling than his old k03 with the same filter, can't wait to get my k03s fitted :)
  7. jay-cupra

Engine Power.

it's all down to the map, if mapped with rods in mind then 280bhp and 280-300ftlb is safe but make sure it's a nice smooth progressive map not one with a sharp spike of boost otherwise the rods will **** themselves!!
  8. jay-cupra

Aircon removal

I'm going to try Tps as I get discount there
  9. jay-cupra

AYF engine code

males me laugh where it says bigger turbo in the title then never mentions it in the spec, 240bhp out of a k03 yeh right
  10. jay-cupra

Aircon removal

11. jay-cupra

Aircon removal

how much is the non air con belt??
  12. jay-cupra

Another clutch question... (Sorry)

I brought my LUK clutch and g60 flywheel from techniclutch yeh it turned up 3 days after they said it would but 25k miles on stage 2 map and mods later its never missed a beat
  13. jay-cupra

Another clutch question... (Sorry)

the vr6 clutch can hold upto 300ftlb and I've seen quite afew fitted to k04 and k04 hybrids. Try and get a smooth map so there's less strain on everything :)
  14. jay-cupra

Has anyone run KO3 Hybrids on Dailys (stupid question/Idea?)

if you get the car mapped by the famous Hinckley tuner with his TIV method of map the car drives normally on part throttle and only boosts when think believe over 75% of load on the engine so should make a very nice daily to drive, all the powers there but it's there when you want to :)
  15. jay-cupra

Best fully adjustable coilovers for mk3

a lad i know who racing in the vag cup uses AVO coil overs on his mk3 ibiza
  16. jay-cupra

spark plugs

just make sure you gap them correctly
  17. jay-cupra

What kind of power should I expect?

try dalegolf215 on here he breaks alot of cupra's
  18. jay-cupra

Ye they do make very good figures on high milers haha, if off the road now cos I fancy a track/drag project :). I had done 20,000 miles a year in it and it has never missed a beat other than the clutch pedal snapping but that's common haha, all I can say is keep on top of your oil changes and...
  19. jay-cupra

AMD's magic rollers :), the spec of mine when it was last dyno'd on k03 was stage 2 custom map (******), custom front mount (not cheap eBay one), sfs TIP, blueflame downpipe n decat, straight through cat back, Jetex open cone, G60 lighten and balanced flywheel vr6 clutch, it made 198.9 bhp and...
  20. jay-cupra

New standard exhaust manifold

I brought a standard uncracked manifold for £20 off eBay, connect afew breakers and ask for photo's of around the collector section and if it's good then buy it
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.