Search results

1. dmkay_80

Eventually remapped

Sorry only just saw this post. I had a full Milltek exhaust on & P-flo induction kit. Still got the exhaust haha. You enjoying the car?
  2. dmkay_80

Budget remaps

I can say from experience save up a little extra & go with a well known company that has good reviews. I had a £200 map put on my A4 tdi 130. Yes it was quicker but sometimes ran like a bag of crap. I chose more carefully with the Leon & Im much happier
  3. dmkay_80

Fault code 01435 g201 fix it for free

Had mine sorted last Thursday for free.
  4. dmkay_80

VAG COM - What do I need

Does this do everything a full price from rosstech would? Coding etc
  5. dmkay_80

ERROR Valve for Exhaust Flap 1 (N321)

Did anyone ever find out what this is as I have it on my car now? Car was Mapped by P-Torque & has turbo back Milltek
  6. dmkay_80

I spoke to Seat UK today & its booked in to be looked at on 11th. Seat UK said if it was G201 it would be fixed for free. Garage said they knew nothing about it!
  7. dmkay_80

Typical dealership! I'll contact them in the morning & get it booked in. I didnt realise how common this fault is!
  8. dmkay_80

Spot on I will do. I heard VW were doing them for free but Seat must be keeping it quiet. Thanks
  9. dmkay_80

Was your car out of warranty? My car has just brought this up. 07 plate
  10. dmkay_80

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

I just got a Samsung galaxy s4 & paired it up with the car. I can receive calls ok & see phonebook, last calls, missed calls etc but it will not dial out. If I make the call from my phone it will go through the car though. Any ideas?
  11. dmkay_80

metal to metal noise on bumps

Same sound as I get due to stones
  12. dmkay_80

metal to metal noise on bumps

Check in the rear bottom arms where the springs sit for stones. I have a gravel drive & occasionally stones drop off the tyre into that. The first time it happened I thought something was seriously wrong. Reach under the car & hit the bottom arms with something like a rubber mallet. If its...
  13. dmkay_80

LEON not CUPRA

Yeah you can get 07 cupra's. Mines one of them
  14. dmkay_80

rns 315

Great, thanks. Do you know what canbus version I need? Will the bluetooth & steering wheel controls still work?
  15. dmkay_80

rns 315

I have the chance to get a nearly new rns315 from a relatives written off passat. What would I need to put it in my 07 cupra?
  16. dmkay_80

audi rs4 twin 7 spoke replica wheels

Yeah I got some in 19" for my last car Audi A4 from Wheelbase I think. Had them for over a year with no problems & sold them with the car
  17. dmkay_80

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Looks good!!
  18. dmkay_80

Productive day

Was good to meet you today. The exhaust looks good!!! We will be back 2moro for that tyre if thats ok?
  19. dmkay_80

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looks good mate!
  20. dmkay_80

lowered car/ speed bumps?

The only bit that catches on mine is the 2 plastic undertrays. They drop down near the rear to a point & they sometimes catch
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members