Search results

1. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

injector problem My car got what i thought were 4 new injectors and wiring under seats recall on my 56 plate Altea FR 6 months ago . its now doing what i think are the same symptoms as before the new ones were fitted . when idling it sounds like its only firing on 3 cylinders and on...
  2. Injector and wiring recall

hi Made a big difference I would say . Although its started idling funny as if its missing again . But just going to have to live with it I think .
  3. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Car goes in next Wednesday for new injectors and wiring . Cheers guys
  4. Injector and wiring recall

Phoned seat customer services today to find out R.E injector recall and found its needing done . It goes in next wed for 4 new injectors and new wiring loom . Its on a 56 plate Altea FR TDi . Just thought I would let you all know
  5. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

injector recall Can anyone tell me if a 56 plate Altea FR TDi would be one of the ones to be recalled . Cheers guys
  6. ESP (ABS) Fault

I replaced the bearing on the osr with an aftermarket one but apparently whilst on road test the osr was reading faster than the rest . This is a supposed prob with aftermarket parts . I didn't think you could buy the ring as its inside the actuall hub , not to sure though . Seat bearings were...
  7. ESP (ABS) Fault

I had this prob last Oct and sent my unit to BBA Reman to be repaired , it only cost £140 but was away for a week . Had more issues this month with what everyone at the local garages thought the abs unit was faulty again as all the usuall lights were on . After a week in the dealers I had 2 rear...
  8. Seats comp cant link to my ABS

my abs ecu had been to bbs reman to get the brake pressure sensor fixed . Seat seem to think bbs have done something to the ecu but according to bbs it was all ok when they checked it last week under warranty
  9. Seats comp cant link to my ABS

Thanks bud . Thought they were pulling my leg .
  10. Seats comp cant link to my ABS

Seat are now saying that their comp can't comunicate with my abs ecu . They say that they are going to plug my car into the internet and let seats factory look at it . Are they talking rot or is this TRUE can they actually do that
  11. Abs unit returned from bba

Should the dealers not have these vcds . Do you know of anyone in Scotland with these vcds bud . Its going into dealers tmrrw hopefully to get sorted . Any advice would be great cheers
  12. Flywheel

Was there not a recall on these on VOSA web site . might be wrong but worth a look
  13. Abs unit returned from bba

Can I also add that my radio has been switching off and on itself and I have these other codes from the car the other day 01516 . 00927 . 00532 also 00290 speed sensor rear left 008 implauseable signal after I fitted a new hub and sensor
  14. Abs unit returned from bba

Its a 56 plate Altea FR TDi 2.0 . Was in dealers today and they say that there comp can't comunicate with my car . But when they took it a road test it started comunicating . Steering angle sensor was one of the fault codes before it went in along with most of the other symbols on dash . Oh yeah...
  15. Abs unit returned from bba

Got my ABS unit back from bbs reman with no fault being found with it . Had the usuall lights on dash I.e abs,tc,tyre light ,brake light, steering light, . Every garage that looked at it and said abs module was faulty . The girl at bbs said it sounds like the parameters are needing set on the...
  16. Abs system fault saga please help

Think il check the plug first . Was going to look at it this weekend to see if it maybe had damp in it . Cheers for the info
  17. Abs system fault saga please help

Mate I took off my abs unit and fitted the new one . You only need to know a bit about cars bud . Its not a hard job I would say
  18. Abs system fault saga please help

IV 56k on my altea fr to bud . I dealt with seat Edinburgh before down at Portobello way . What a waste of time they were . Arnold ***** in Glasgow sold me the car with odd seats so Edinburgh were to change it but it was going to cost to much . I had abs and tc and tyre light on in Nov and...
  19. Abs system fault saga please help

Must be something in the Scottish air bud .
  20. Abs system fault saga please help

Had mine at electrician this morn . He's cleared the codes but keep coming back saying there's a fault on both rear and steering angle sensor . I'm totally sick with it mate . I'm sending my abs unit back next week . Have you had a repair done on your abs pump/unit before ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise