1. clairehall

Clairehalls new toy :)

Im on v5 and i insure it
  2. clairehall

Not gonna decided what im getting until evos sold, i like a few cars
  3. clairehall

I wnt to keep it but because its mine and my ex then it needs to go, i dont have extra 5k to buy him out, running cost hasnt been an issue.
  4. clairehall

hey Ben I'm totally not sure, looking at corsa vxr very cheap to insure and running cost will be easy
  5. clairehall

Yeah its a shame. but needs must cant keep arguing over a car. So better getting our own cars
  6. clairehall

Now up for sale, too much arguements with whos using it when and where ect....... Sad to see it go
  7. clairehall

Thanks
  8. clairehall

More pics :) Had alot of changes Remapped to 400bhp 3"downpipe decat respray alloys powdercoated few other bits n bobs
  9. clairehall

And my mates drive...
  10. clairehall

Its awesome to drive lexxy, easy on fuel for normal driving but if your gonna put the foot down then.........Badtimes on fuel :( lol
  11. clairehall

Thanks alex :) always wanted one. looked at evo 5s before i bought the cupra 4k omg!! im 150 a month for it, but really 75quid coz me and my boyfriend are paying half each on insurance and maintance so rather easy to run :) when theres two of us Yeah its nicks old car, went down early...
  12. clairehall

13. clairehall

Hey all :) Just an update on my new car, bought an Evo 8 Few mods Hks dragger exhaust with decat Hard pipe kit Boost gauge Walbro 225 fuel pump And other bits n bob jut need to get it mapped now img]http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac38/d--r--e--w/evo1.jpg[/img]
  14. clairehall

Delete

we are running 3 cars at the moment s3 cupra and mazda mx5 Selling the s3 & cupra and buying an evo8
  15. clairehall

Delete

£2800 lowest offer
  16. clairehall

Angel eyes

iv never seen the anywhere :/ but im happy with the standard smoked ones :)
  17. clairehall

Delete

Me and my boyfriend are both selling up to get another car together
  18. clairehall

Delete

Car is now for sale!!
  19. clairehall

silver ibiza with coloured wheels

Check my thread out. Iv done a few different wheels
  20. clairehall

Delete

Another new part added to the car :) The alternator was playing up so just bought a new one and got it fitted tonight
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.