Search results

1. Quadrablast

Installing a towbar/hitch

Hi! I just mounted a towbar on my 2015 Leon ST TDI150 4DRIVE FR. Prior to install i searched the net to find videos and pics, just to get the idea of the amount of work, but there was hardly nothing to be found.. I bought a Westfalia fixed model. My car had preparation from factory, wich means...
  2. Quadrablast

Ibiza 2010 Boot won't open!

Now its happened to me too. My 2011 ibiza st boot is acting strange. First it would not open at all. I opened it from the inside, checked all the wiring with a voltmeter (maybe not proper english) and even bought a used lockingmechanism. Still same. Removed the "s"-badge/switch. It doesnt work...
  3. Quadrablast

Changing Number Plate Light **GUIDE**

You were absolutely right.. I connected my vcds to the car and there was a fault code on the license light. Short, + to negative, it said. After a while i found that the cause was one of my ebay canbus led-bulbs. It works perfectly with other leds and halogen, but as soon as i connect that very...
  4. Quadrablast

Changing Number Plate Light **GUIDE**

Has anyone encountered that the lights doesnt work, even after changing to new ones? Mines gone Dark, no power in the holders. Guessing its some broken cable near the hinges.
  5. Quadrablast

High beam wire

Hi all! I am currently installing a led-bar on my 2011 ibiza st with the twin reflector halogen headlights. Double H7.. Does anyone know which cable on the harness to the lights that is the highbeam signal? Thought i would tap in on that to make the bar light up as I light up my high...
  6. Quadrablast

CV Axle oil residue

In my case, it was just brakefluid that had dripped during my last service as the cylinder is right above the driveshaft. Might as well be that easy sometimes..
  7. Quadrablast

replace rear wheel bearing

Does anyone know what size of bearing fits the 2011 LCR? I have to change mine but there are 2 different sizes available. 32mm or 30mm hole in the center. How do i know which one to buy without taking apart and measure my old one? The one with 32mm centerhole is 137mm in diameter, and the 30mm...
  8. Quadrablast

New shocks and springs

Hi everyone! Just wanted to contribute with a recommendation. Ive just installed Koni Str.t shocks with Eibach sportline springs on my LCR - 11. What a feeling. This is how the car should have been from the factory. It looks a part, but the big difference is in handling and...
  9. Quadrablast

Led taillights, The right way.

The garage here charges around 150€ every new hour so.. Yes, its a facelift/restyle. I will look in to that bulletin. I mean my side indicators, The blinking lights on the front sides of the car. Turn signals ;)
  10. Quadrablast

But doesnt the binary change automaticly if i change to 15 in the code? What i really want is someone with the tic lights mounted from factory, with xenon headlamps. I could really use the code from a car like that. If your trick doesnt work ill have to find another way, probably changing...
  11. Quadrablast

Well, i never changed anything in "binary", maybe should have done that? Just typed 15 in the location you said and then it goes as i wrote above. No lamp warning and no indicators on the wings. May i ask, do you have xenon lights on your car? Trying to find different ways to make this work..
  12. Quadrablast

Allready tried that but its like the module doesnt understand the command. Sure, i get the bulb warning Light to go away but then my indicators disapear..
  13. Quadrablast

Allready tried. My indicators on the wings stop working if i do that, not allowed in sweden.
  14. Quadrablast

Thats true if youre not changing the module. However, if you change it, you should be able to activate the light option using vcds. Ill let everyone know if it works, but it should be. The old module doesnt have the led option programmable unless a stealer reflashes it. Thats why you...
  15. Quadrablast

Hi all! So ive got a 2011 LCR. Bought the original led taillights thinking i would retrofit it. So, ive fitted them on my car and they work nicely except the expected bulb warning is allways on. Ive had two people with vcds looking in to code it out, but no luck. So, as far as i...
  16. Quadrablast

** MK2 Leon - BTCC/Aero side skirt fitting guide **

Hi and thanks for a great guide. Does anyone got the partnumber for these skirts? Cheers.
  17. Quadrablast

Do i need new droplinks?

Okay.. Well i guess ill order a set of new stock ones then. No rush really, got 30cm of snow today so i wont fit it until spring..
  18. Quadrablast

Do i need new droplinks?

Okay, thanks for your reply.. I think i still need to change my droplinks as ive got some noise from left front going over bumps. Its not every time but it sounds like something is loose or a bad joint. So i figured i would change them along with the top mounts while changing shocks and...
  19. Quadrablast

Do i need new droplinks?

Hi! Ive just bought a set of eibach sportline springs and koni str.t shocks for my Cupra R 2011.. Ive read some posts about shorter droplinks, but all info i can find is that you need it if you lower the car by 50mm or more. The springs will lower a basic leon by 40-50mm, but a cupra...
  20. Quadrablast

induction kits. what you got and is it worth it

The tray was included in the kit. However, the shiny heatshield (which is essential) is an optional part.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.