Search results

1. Installing a ko4

No it's a miltek we had to extend the engine steady coz there's no space between stealing rack and roll bar if correct
  2. Installing a ko4

This is mine cams ko4 turbo 3inch dp
  3. Installing a ko4

Get around as in
  4. Installing a ko4

Don't no if you have already worked this out but I have just fitted conversion to mine also but included relentless mani I have had to move battery into boot change intercooler so I could keep charge pipe away from top of mani and keep it cooler
  5. Tom_H's Mk4 Ibiza 1.8 20VT (Picture heavy)

No a don't no about that mate I will look him up
  6. Tom_H's Mk4 Ibiza 1.8 20VT (Picture heavy)

Off the road mate new block ie rods relentless mani ko4 turbo pipercams ect
  7. bottom end problem

Cheers just so I no what one to look for really as I have forged rods and so on just need the block really thanks pid
  8. bottom end problem

Anyone???
  9. bottom end problem

as above i am rebuilding my mk4 ibiza cupra with ko4 turbo rods pipercams all the when i have removed the head i have found that i have a poress block unsure what to do so looking for advice or if anyone knows what other blocks will fit the bbu head cheers pid
  10. Tom_H's Mk4 Ibiza 1.8 20VT (Picture heavy)

Love this makes me want to rush mine to get it back on road
  11. Turbo fit??

But for a ko4 turbo to replace the ko3s you need all the above you carnt bolt it straight on is what am saying
  12. Turbo fit??

Am going to guess that there isn't much diff between the fr and cupra other than urs being a ko3 and mine being ko3s if so to upgrade to a ko4 turbo you will probs need turbo manifold 3inch maf custom down pipe injectors oil and water lines that is what I have purchased for mine
  13. Injectors 225 cupra

Well that is what I am doing was just a query as new to all this turbo stuff cheers pid
  14. Injectors 225 cupra

Is it possible to fit the Leon cupra r 225 injectors to an ibiza cupra mk4 Cheers pid
  15. steam or smoke from above light

Thanks I will have a good look tomoz I think Cheers pid
  16. steam or smoke from above light

Cheers mate I will check that tomoz when off work Cheers pid
  17. steam or smoke from above light

hi does any one have any idea what could be causing this at night when i have lights on you can see steam or smoke coming from above passenger head light smells like hot anti freeze what could be cause help needed cheers pid
  18. My '05 Ovni Ibiza Cupra

alright mate car is stuning just wondering were did you get koni 40mm springs from carnt seem to find them anywhere like.? cheers pid
  19. Mk4 cupra tb and live mapping

Might try and get forge tip first like
  20. Mk4 cupra tb and live mapping

Aye that's right they call it live mapping or something dunno what to expect bhp wise tho .... :shrug:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.