Search results

1. 2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

looks and sounds great mate, looking forward to seeing the splitter on
  2. Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

very nice LCR mate, i have had my cobra turbo back on for 2 weeks now and i am still driving with the window down now
  3. What do you all do for a job

I am a hgv mechanic
  4. How much did you pay for your LCR/LC and how long have you owned it?

Got my lcr 58k miles, July 2010 and paid 6400
  5. Miltek Vs Cobra

I fitted my cobra sports 3" turbo back with decat yesterday and it sounds great I am really pleased with it and it pulls better aswell
  6. Show me your Lowered Cupra-R

i am planning on going for the ap coilovers as i have read quite alot of good feedback on them is anyone running powerflex top mounts just wondered if they are worth getting or stick with oe?
  7. Miltek Vs Cobra

ok cheers, i cant wait to get it on now its been sitting beside my tool box for a week now looking at me
  8. T.i.p advice for Lcr 225 please

i have got the badger5 one ans cant fault it
  9. Miltek Vs Cobra

i went for the cobra i am fitting it tomorrow i am dreading it as i hve herd there a nightmare to get the old down pipe off
  10. The Magic Dragon - My K1

Seen the vx220 when we were out trick or treating looks very smart,
  11. The Magic Dragon - My K1

Yeah I need to start coming up again,
  12. The Magic Dragon - My K1

how have i not seen this car around from the pics it looks like you are just round the corner from me amaizing car if i had the cash i would defo take it off ya hands
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

Today I serviced my car and removed the N249 and soldered in the resistor, and ordered 2 new tyres,
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

Today I fitted my badger5 TIP and cleaned out my catch can,
  15. Ben's Leon Cupra R - First trackday done!

Really nice looking car mate am liking the work you have done so far, I have a black one and the paints not good need to get round to machine polish it when we get decent weather,
  16. KatCowie's LCR 210 - Foxy :)

Looking very nice, car looks nice aswell kat good work, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Need help LCR

I think he means it's seized up, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Liam c's Black LCR Stage 2 REBUILT! ALIVE!

Thats really unlucky mate hope it's not done to much damage, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dog bone mount

i have got powerflex and its awesome the extra vibrations are hardly noticeable all i get is a very slight vibration through the steering wheel in tick over and i dont even notice that now only noticed it for a bit after fitting the bush
  20. ~~~~~| Lcr | Streched | Porsche Rollers |Slammed|~~~~~ NEW TOY PICS

looks great mate what coilovers did u go for?