Search results

1. Elmo85

Elmos Toledo - Project Cupra....

Well it's been ages since I posted on this forum but I still own this car above! It really has been a great car and never missed a beat in the 2 years so far I've owned it. It isn't needed anymore for a long daily commute so so I plan to sell very soon. Reason I'm now posting is to ask if...
  2. Elmo85

Red Honda S2000

Interesting thread this as I'm an ex S2K owner myself. I like the red and black theme you've got going there. Looks Smart! My SEAT Toledo has a black and Red Theme. Judging by the start of the thread you have had the car for quite some time now and obviously enjoy it! I know exactly what you...
  3. Elmo85

Colour Schemes.....Red & Black? Black and Red?.....

Some awesome poll results so far. The 1 vote looks to have swayed it 100%. :D I'm starting to side for the "Front Bumper Red, Front Valance Red, Rear Valance Red, Bump Strips Sprayed Gloss Black" option.
  4. Elmo85

Also forgot to mention. Please don't suggest Leon Cupra Bumper or Cupra R Bumper. I realise those options would be good, but this is only a second car so don't want to spend too much time and money on it.
  5. Elmo85

It's been ages since I posted on here! So it's about time I picked all your brains for some advice on colour schemes.... I have a revo remapped Diesel Toledo that I use as a daily driver to work I don't have it for fun, it's not designed to be a toy or insanely modded, It's just a workhorse...
  6. Elmo85

You're all making me feel guilt for painting the wheels black now. :happy: I honestly think in the flesh it looks better now with all black wheels. I agree the polished rim wheels did look good, but it just didn't look right on a red car, it didn't work. I used to look back at the car and...
  7. Elmo85

Well boys and girls its about time I did an update. I literally haven't logged onto the cupra forum in ages. The Toledo was always intended for me as a second car to use backwards and forwards to work. I ended up buying a really smart Honda S2000 as a toy, which I had for 6 months, loved it...
  8. Elmo85

New Owner Wheel Advice Please

I had a pretty successfully busy weekend fiddling with the Toledo so I've created my own Ride thread now its turning into a project. No point writing it all twice so heres a link :happy: http://www.SEATCupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=263429&referrerid=49869 Cheers for all the advice...
  9. Elmo85

Yeh, Cheers again for the wheels Chap. Yeh it's work in progress, so we'll see how it goes! Sorry again for messing you about and turning up so late :whistle: at least that cash is a slight bonus for you. haha. Nice to meet you and your mate. Hope I didn't ruin your night at the local...
  10. Elmo85

Stefan just had a look at your reader ride thread. I really like what you've done with yours !! I can see myself having something similar to that after a year or so. Good to hear the cupra-R bumper is not so difficult. Because I think even when I paint the standard bumper it still won't look so...
  11. Elmo85

How come you want a change then? Just bored? I quite like the shape of the wheel, So I reckon these will stay for a while. I think the cupra bumper is pretty straight forward swap, But I've read for the cupra-R its alot more complicated. You apparently need to change both front wheel arches...
  12. Elmo85

I've just been busy posting. So I'm up to 15 posts now and can finally post pictures! I think you're right about the longer bolts. I'm gonna look into that because if I'm honest I think it needs 10mm spacing, even with the 5mm the wheels stick way too far in and I would definitely never get...
  13. Elmo85

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Looks Really good matey!! Such a transformation from Day 1 !! I'm doing a similar thing to a Toledo I've just bought turning it into a Toledo Cupra-R. Great to see your project evolve !!
  14. Elmo85

JC_BOC bocanegra. Not running stage 2 anymore :-(

Very Smart. White is definitely a good look for cars at the moment
  15. Elmo85

Fitting LCR splitter

Looks good. However, I fitted an LCR splitter to my last Golf R32 mk4 and I would personally say you have used way too many screw there. Should you ever hit anything that will make a totally mess of the bumper. I ripped the splitter off my R32 and luckily I only put it on with 4 screws so it...
  16. Elmo85

jack through side of car :(

Bludy hell. Thats bad luck. You must have been so annoyed when you did that. I personally say fit some skirts, Should cover it up no problem. I think skirts would be right over the top of that.
  17. Elmo85

HID Install Complete 50mins

£45 is quite good. But I just ordered some hids this week 6000k H7's from"hidtop" shop on ebay. £34 posted ! Bargain. Check them out if you need some more. I'm thinking of doing my foglights too soon. I haven't received my kit from hidtop yet though, so holdout till I found out if they are any...
  18. Elmo85

HID Install Complete 50mins

Well done buddy. I've had HIDS on all cars I've ever owned. They are great. and even though they "technically" don't pass an MOT. If you have them set right people never flash you coming the other way and it is a much safer driving experience at night!
  19. Elmo85

Last weekend I bought a 2002 Seat Toledo with 70k on the clock as a 2nd car just to use as a daily driver so I can get some good MPG on the way to work and on any long journeys I do. So far it's been great! Climate control, CD changer, Electric windows all round, parking sensors, Trip...
  20. Elmo85

New Owner Wheel Advice Please

I picked up the Toledo on Friday. Prettyhappy with it so far, but it really does look pretty awful in standard form so I'm unleashed my plan as fast as possible now. I'm picking up Leon Cupra-R wheels for the car tomorrow and now I'm looking to order some suspension. I've also found a couple...