Search results

1. Jimlad86

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got the air con re gassed today. First time since new (2014). The difference is like night and day. SO COLD! :coolthumb
  2. Jimlad86

Seat Leon MK3 1.6tdi 105bhp owners?

Great news! Welcome to the gang. Dont let those Cupra boys bully you, they may have faster cars, but we have bigger bank balances :D
  3. Jimlad86

That should be fine then. We got ours for when the wife was doing a 60 mile round commute and it was perfect. Now though she is on maternity leave and it just goes to the shops and back or to a baby group and back a couple of times a week. I worry for the DPF over the next 8 months!!!
  4. Jimlad86

Good News! Just make sure a diesel is right for you though...will you be doing regular long runs?
  5. Jimlad86

I bought it 1 year old in 2015 and have had no problems with it since then. I took it into the dealers once to sort a door card rattle but thats a common issue with all mk3 leons. Very comfortable yes. I am I am 6ft 5 with very long legs and dont even need the chair all the way back which i do...
  6. Jimlad86

I have a 2014 1.6TDI with tech pack. Fantastic car that i plan on keeping for many more years.
  7. Jimlad86

My May 2014 Leon passed its first MOT last night with just an advisory on some "Oil Misting on suspension" which the mechanic fella said he thought might actually be normal on Leons?
  8. Jimlad86

Baby on the way! Any recommendations for a rear Seat cover and window shades?

Thanks for the offer but looks like you are North East? Im in gloucester so couldnt get much further away unless i was in cornwall :rofl: These look good though i will have a look online for something similar. Im guessing the isofix goes through ok?
  9. Jimlad86

Baby on the way! Any recommendations for a rear Seat cover and window shades?

Hi Guys! Our first baby is due in August and im keen to get a cover for the rear seats and shades for the windows. Does anyone have any recommendations for ones that fit well? Cheers! James
  10. Jimlad86

Booked her in for the first MOT next week! Fingers crossed!
  11. Jimlad86

1.2 Petrol Economy

I have Leon SE 1.6TDI. Cannot recommend it enough. My wife gets 60mpg+ on her daily 60 mile round commute. I would definately recommend a petrol however if you do less than 20 miles a day
  12. Jimlad86

First Official Pictures Leaked (Unverified)

Interesting! So the forums here are all named wrong?
  13. Jimlad86

First Official Pictures Leaked (Unverified)

On auto express they appear to be refering to it as the Mk5? Have i missed something here, shouldnt it be 6? "Smart new Mk5 SEAT Ibiza supermini is based on the MQB platform and is set to arrive in July"
  14. Jimlad86

THis time of years i find it very hard to motivate myself to wash it. The mrs will just blast it to work the next day and get it dirty again!
  15. Jimlad86

Confirmed! Thats gotto be worth at least £50 right? Makes the service seem a little better value. ;)
  16. Jimlad86

THanks Rob i will drop them an email now
  17. Jimlad86

Booked my service online and it supposedly comes with a years breakdown cover. Will i get an email with the details of something? The dealer knew nothing about it!
  18. Jimlad86

Dropped it off this morning for a service and got a mii mango for a courtesy car. Its an awesome little thing!
  19. Jimlad86

Booked my 2014 in for its last service before the warranty expires in May. Have asked them to have yet another look at the rattly passenger door and A pillar. They did this last year but it made no difference.
  20. Jimlad86

Lazy Cupra Carwash?

This time of year i just dont bother. Its dirty again by the time ive gone to work and back