Search results

1. DAZFR72

Leon MK2 Which Alloy Wheels? What sizes are compatible?

Id love to see pictures, I have a cupra mk2 faclift, I went to fit 8.5 x 18 and they were too wide for the wheel arches, making the car illegal here in the uk due to wheels wider than the wings on the front If anyone can shed some light please let me know
  2. DAZFR72

Alloy wheels info needed

Hi I have a question as to Leon Cupra alloy wheels, I have std 18" wheels, went to fit some 8.5x18 and they were too wide for my cupra, can anyone help as to what will fit,what size 19's are fitted to the cupra r ? My Leon is a MK2 facelift cupra. Thanks for help
  3. DAZFR72

Fitting gas struts to bonnet?

What size and nm on strut ?
  4. DAZFR72

Which model strut did you use as the site lists leon 1m bonnet strut or could you supply the part number of the gas strut ? Thanks
  5. DAZFR72

Great thank you
  6. DAZFR72

Where did you get this from can you let me have the details thanks
  7. DAZFR72

Fitting Triple R Splitter Blade

got mine this week, just un wrapped it, its intact, whats the finish like on the splitter. i thought it would of been painted, not to happy with the colour finish on mine, a trip to he paint shop for gloss black finish for mine i think. the finish on the one i have is matt black.
  8. DAZFR72

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

After some help, just fitted an rns 315 from a vw, how can i change the start up screen from vw to seat? how do i check for map version and update? Thanks
  9. DAZFR72

White Alloys pics?

different and fresh looking!! now when did seat produce a leon "RS" BTCC!!! you must be in an exclusive club or just want a ford focus "RS"!!!! lol
  10. DAZFR72

Cupra k1 valuation

go on the vauxhall car website they do free online black book valuations
  11. DAZFR72

Leon bulb light?

check the bulbs by reading the volt and wattage that are stamped on each one then you will find the culprit, also check the number plate bulbs.
  12. DAZFR72

Leon bulb light?

you may have an incorrect wattage bulb fitted or if you have aftermarket LED's this will cause a error as the resistance on the loom will be detected by the ecu as incorrect and cause the bulb error light to come on
  13. DAZFR72

fitting rns 315 help

sorry if the questions have already been asked but im after advice just bought an rns 315 with built in bluetooth aparently my questions are 1. do i need external microphone 2. will the steering wheel controls work without needing to be coded 3.any other advice given to help my car...
  14. DAZFR72

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Stripped the front of the cupra and changed the radiator, car just over 3 years old with 18k on the clock and the rad leaked after a 400 mile journey, no stone damage as intercooler is ok, took me 3 hours, then did a quick wash n vac, treated myself to a beer after the days work !! parts cost...
  15. DAZFR72

Face Lift Cuprs Radiator issue

Well what a job, its been a while since I have srtipped half a car to do a job, it was quite simple, Front bumper off, wheel arch liners off, front crash bar off, the missus to hold the bonnet and front of car where the headlights and intercooler are, 4 torx screws and radiator out, took me...
  16. DAZFR72

Manchester meet/shinearama open day

Where is this in Manchester Im interested
  17. DAZFR72

Face Lift Cuprs Radiator issue

Well my F/L Cupra has sprung a leak, it had its 3rd service by seat end of march this year and my cupra is now out of warranty, I can see and smell antifreeze on the splash guard on the passenger side and susspect its the radiator thats at fault, Now my dilema is do I throw Seat dealer a chance...
  18. DAZFR72

FL splitter development

looks the muts nuts I think nut n bolt far better send secure than self tappers , did it take long to fit ?
  19. DAZFR72

1p rear diffuser removal

remove number plate torx screws running along bottom edge of bumper remove push black panel and get hand inside bumper there are tabs holing in diffuser insert in bumper push with blunt screwdriver then pull out diffuser job done
  20. DAZFR72

Lowest insurance costs

think I will have to move back to the southwest n save me some wonga with the price u got !! insurance ain't cheap in Manchester !! .