Search results

1. cupradan

Fabia rear wiper conversion - hatchback or estate?

Nvm, managed to find it in Pabs guides. FYI its estate arm and blade, hatchback cover
  2. cupradan

I already have the wiper, its just the nut cover that I need to replace. I know its a mix but I don't know which is which
  3. cupradan

I have a fabia rear wiper conversion on my FR and it would appear that the nut/washer cover has fallen off :lol: I'm gonna buy a new one obviously but I can't remember if I want the hatckback or estate version?
  4. cupradan

Wing mirrors: black or coloured?

So I'm thinking of picking up a few cans of Plastidip in one of the Blaze colours, probably orange, green or blue, to spray my wheels and front and rear SEAT emblems and wanted peoples opinions on doing the wing mirrors as well? I'm planning on getting some black Plastidip as well to do the roof...
  5. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

Tried 46, no good. Will take u up on ur offer if that's ok mate? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  6. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

Ben trying to code the remote this morning, my VAGCOM is getting no response from controller 35 despite working for all Engine etc and reading fault codes. Any ideas?
  7. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

awesome thanks bud ill have a go tomorrow
  8. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

I was trying the manual method using 2 keys. I do have vag com tho, just dont know how to use it to code the key...
  9. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

Reet, got he new remote fob, it's the right part number, and I still can't program it to my car!! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  10. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

cool cheers
  11. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK4-BORA-TRANSPORTER-POLO-REMOTE-1J0959753CT-/110975534301?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19d6a844dd any good?
  12. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

Its a Mk1
  13. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

I bought it in the first place because the OP's original post said to search for "VW VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK4 BORA REMOTE FLIP KEY FOB" on eBay and that that was what he had used. Its to replace an old worn normal key, I also have the normal spare without remote.
  14. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

its this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110965795405 doesnt mention the leon so my fault i guess would this be ok?: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK5-EOS-TOURAN-SCIROCCO-NEW-ALARM-CENTRAL-LOCKING-REMOTE-FOB-1K0959753G-/390496365119?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Safety_Security&hash=item5aeb65aa3f
  15. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

Hhhmmm... So the back of mine says HLO 2E0 959 753 so I'm guessing is no good... :-( Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  16. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

Where would I find the part number? And what should it be? It's a 2006 on a 55 plate Thanks Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  17. cupradan

Leon flip Key guide

I've tried this on both my old 2001 Cupra and now my new 2006 FR TDi and neither time have I been able to code the remote to the car. I followed both the guide in the first post and the one suggested by LEE69 on the first page and all it does is set my alarm off... any ideas?
  18. cupradan

Remap Advice

Hi folks, Back into the SEAT fold with a 55 plate Leon FR 150 and am looking to get it remapped. Any suggestions on which software and a dealer to go with? I live in Huddersfield. Thanks Dan
  19. cupradan

decal has arrived! NOW FITTED!

Are there any pics or more details of this facelift version knocking about? I'll be looking at a new car at the end of the year through my trusts salary sacrifice scheme and was thinking of a Cupra but if there is a facelift due I'll probs wait.
  20. cupradan

Sony mdx-c6500r

if you know its been asked a million times before why not do a search of the forum?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members