Search results

1. Leon tdi FR problems?

My Hex+Can was £268 back in June 2010 and that was before the vat rise.
  2. Leon tdi FR problems?

Depends how the car was driven before you got it may infulence how the dpf soot level rose so much it needed replacement ? One or two have had injector problems at lower milage 50k
  3. Leon tdi FR problems?

As your in the VCDS section I assume its all related to engine light on and trips to a dealer/local to scan and diagnose the fault, Or are we talking general mechanical issues ? My nephew has exact model/year and besides the pressure sensor on the DPF which measures before and after values...
  4. Leon Module Coding

Done that mate but still shows code error but auto up down works ok
  5. Leon Module Coding

can any shed some light on a coding no for a Seat Leon 1P Code 2006 FR170 Had a new door lock fitted by a local garage and need the module recoding VCDS fault code is Address 42 Door Electric Driver 01044 Control Module Incorrectly Coded 005 No Or Incorrect basic settings / adaption Now a...
  6. OBD fault code readers

You need to be a bit careful with the OBD readers that allow adaption ! I have had to attend to a couple of cars where its not explained with tags like VCDS, and users have lost the remote matching by pressing mmhhh what does this do ?
  7. New Head unit suggestions

I have the Alpine 113BT in my Sportrider 1.9tdi with steering wheel controls and it works superb, just as a footnote mk4s use non can bus steering wheel controls . phone calls are really good as the Alpines have a external mic
  8. ISO adapter for ALL facelift models ('04 onwards)

Know this is a ongoing thread but just to confirm after removing the std Alana unit from my 58Plate 1.9tdi Sportrider and checking the wiring (audio sites checker says CTSST001) they are wrong ! as already said we are not CAN-Bus with the quad lock connector My car is one of the last MK4s and...
  9. Vag-Com Coding Problem

Better off asking this in the Vag-Com section lower down, but i'm sure a mod will move it. I do those adaptions regular and I go to Central Comm 46-then Adaption and just run upwards from ch 1 and change from 0 to 1 on the options you want. The labels that pop up will guide you. You dont...
  10. skoda fabia exhaust fit onto seat ibiza

Front Pipe will be different as you have a connection to the exhaust manifold and the VRs and Fr have a connection to the Turbo. Not sure but diameter will be larger and may need a adaptor to fit from front pipe back
  11. skoda fabia exhaust fit onto seat ibiza

Under the listing for the decat front pipes they list the same one for the Fabia VRS and the Ibiza FR, not sure which models your referring to
  12. MOT time....

Funny you should mention Discs & Pads but in your case it seems with 1.5mm left they were well down. Quik-Fit & Hi-Q keep the replacement brake industry afloat, and a lad next door used to work there and every person is seen as a ££ Value and discs and pads are common on near everthing coming...
  13. vag com

There is a VCDS (Vag-Com) section further down on the main index page why not ask there is anyone is local to you who has the full registered version if they will scan/clear for you. I'm in Cornwall if thats any good
  14. CUPRA R/TDI... which is faster?

0-60 Petrol 50-70mph roll on 4th Diesel 70-100 similar and into the petrols power band
  15. VAG-COM Code help!!!

open circuit proved the point and your sorted. but what a cost.
  16. VAG-COM Code help!!!

Hi mate so it seems the info we found was spot on then ? what a stupid price for a injector though so a set is £2k thats highway robbery. have you got it installed and running ? did you find this out by taking the ohms readings of all and the one on zero was the culprit?
  17. VCDS / RNS510 issues

Densil are you not using a genuine Ross Tech interface? if so just download the latest version of VCDS, if your using a china cable then obviously that option is not available. I would offer mate but I'm down in the bottom of the southwest 200 SW of Bristol. Get a new cable mate you wont...
  18. whats this mean

Heating/Aircon controller is not communicating, what version of VCDS and cable are you using?
  19. No Response From Controller

Have the same thing on a mate Passat 2.5TDI Controller 46 central conveniance seems to be off line, with the passat its common problem with water ingress from the battery area corroding the connections on the controller which is under the front passenger carpet area. if you do a auto scan and...
  20. Green panel filter

Do they not come pre-oiled for fitment like my K&n panel filter in my MK4 ? and the oil for when you have cleaned it and need a re-oil?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.