Search results

1. bigrick

Pics - White wheels on black Leon's

hi they are 18" wheels front are 8.5 and the rear are 9.5 with 15mm spacers on the front and 20mm on the rear tyres are avon 225/45/r18z all round
  2. bigrick

Pictures of your cupra R's sitting low on coilovers

thanks means alot mate
  3. bigrick

Pics - White wheels on black Leon's

hi this is my lcr on bbs ch wheels
  4. bigrick

key fob

i all ready have a kit on it which i have to use a button in side the car
  5. bigrick

key fob

it does have good range mate could vagcom be used to hold the unlock button to pop the boot
  6. bigrick

key fob

thanks i all ready have a flip key just not one with the boot opener
  7. bigrick

key fob

hi everyone what would i need to do to get a key fob like this to work :whistle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmhN-_O-Fro&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  8. bigrick

my lcr

need a bit of help do i go white roof or roof and spoiler also having white wheels and morrows
  9. bigrick

my lcr

thanks mate
  10. bigrick

my lcr

i think they are 60mm mate been ages since i fitted it :redface::redface:
  11. bigrick

my lcr

was going to go red with the standard wheels but going to spray roof white and wing mirrors to match wheels
  12. bigrick

my lcr

its a toyosport one mate :D
  13. bigrick

my lcr

ordered these wheels wheels which are coming tomorrow but in white [B)]
  14. bigrick

my lcr

some up dates fitted the fmic i decided to paint my seat badge
  15. bigrick

cross member

yes mate it is the frount cross member im on about been looking at the scrap yards round my end and they dont have any leons but they have a couple of mk4 and some a3s
  16. bigrick

cross member

hi all does anyone know if the mk4 golf or the a3 cross member would fit a mk1 1.4 seat leon on a x reg
  17. bigrick

SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

hi mate loving the car where and how much was the 3" tip
  18. bigrick

coilovers

hi all looking to get some coilovers for my cupra r just wanted to see if any one has used any of these and which is the best ride out of fk's ap's Weitec Hicon GT's
  19. bigrick

cupra r wheels

hi all looking to change the colour of my wheels i have a black leon cupra r so what colour should i go for was thinking white but they dont look right so has anyone got pics or can do photoshop for me please