Search results

1. leighwinter

Top mounts

Anyone?
  2. leighwinter

Top mounts

I need to replace my top mounts which I should of done when I fitted my coilovers :whistle: because I'm getting a knocking noise from the drivers side. What mounts should I get where from and how much? Also anyone fitted the audi tt ones?. Cheers
  3. leighwinter

Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

I want your wheels you could have mine :p
  4. leighwinter

Cupra gone......Now Mk5 Golf R32

Car looks awsome brother :D where abouts are you from you could remove my aircon for me :lol::p
  5. leighwinter

Clutch fitting guide

Hi, My clutch has started to slip on my mk2 leon Cupra running stage 2, and I'm looking at options for a new one. I think I'm going to go for the helix paddle clutch with a new dual mass fly wheel. I've been priced £785 from Alex at AKS which seems to be a great deal Does anyone no who...
  6. leighwinter

What spark plugs mk2 leon cupra stage 2

Ordered them off camskill cheers guys :)
  7. leighwinter

Ooo your a star thanks man :)
  8. leighwinter

Where did you get the bkr 7s from any links please
  9. leighwinter

This might sound stupid but do you need to buy the plugs specific for the car or can I just type the Ngk code in to eBay and buy any
  10. leighwinter

Sound where from mate?
  11. leighwinter

Hi, What spark plugs is everyone using on a leon cupra with a stage 2/2+ remap and where from also what gap do people run Thanks Leigh
  12. leighwinter

Pops and bangs

:-/ what you mean lol
  13. leighwinter

Pops and bangs

I had a corsa vxr and that thing was mental. Not sure why they would be bad for the car though :confused:
  14. leighwinter

Pops and bangs

Evening all, does any ones car pop and bang I've got a 3" turbo back decated miltek system and I don't get any :( does anyone no how I could ie mapping or anything. It's going to rtec as soon as I book in a day could they make it pop :D Cheers Leigh
  15. leighwinter

My slammed Mk2 Leon Cupra Rolling On Porsche Wheels

Gave the car a quick detail on the outside last Saturday before all types Flex pe14 150 Scholl wool pad with megs 105 White chemical guys hex pad with megs 105 3m blue finishing with megs 205 Two coats of auto finesse desire One coat of wet glaze 2.0 Wipe down with auto finesse finale...
  16. leighwinter

No worries mate glad you like them :)
  17. leighwinter

Yea was my fault I couldn't be arssed first time around lol really easy undone the clamp put pressure on the back box with my knee and wiggled like fook haha
  18. leighwinter

I Managed to get a few things done yesterday. Lower the front more Sit the tail pipes flush Fit decal on boot lid Wrap grill surround Wrap s badge not fitted yet though
  19. leighwinter

Finally got around to de wipering the back today :D one thing to tick off the list. I'm trying to get as much done as I can ready for all types in two weeks. Full paint correction Full detail Touch up a few stone chips Paint S badges black Paint chrome grill surround black Black side repeaters...
  20. leighwinter

Noisy engine

Morning, Recently I've notice the engine sounds really loud like a diesel the noise is coming from the left hand Side by the cam belt. It wasn't noisy when a bought it several weeks ago actually I was surprised how quiet it was and it's really annoying me now. Does anyone no what it could be...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members