Search results

1. Cassie07

My MK4 Ibiza Cupra after a claybar clean

Nah photobucket. I've got an Ibiza FR TDI. Hopefully this link will work instead! If not I give up! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=384909
  2. Cassie07

Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Haha eww I don't like it!!! Nice try though!
  3. Cassie07

Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

I've not seen one that I want really and I've spent my money on other things instead! Maybe one day...I loved the last reg so much that its gunna be difficult to live up to that! No point getting rid of yours anyway its as close as you're gunna get like u say!
  4. Cassie07

Ah right that makes sense now I know your name lol that's pretty much as close as you'll get for a decent price!! Haha I've not got a private plate anymore but when I had the Cupra I had one which I thought was pretty mint! It was CU03PRA
  5. Cassie07

Desperate times call for desperate measures lol. Lights look good! Did u say you've got private plate on?
  6. Cassie07

Ahh you'll be alright! There will be plenty of people going on their own! Just post on here beforehand and seeing anyone wants to be your friend for the day haha
  7. Cassie07

I'm with u on the golf R I love them! Haha no amount of educating them would suffice! U should definitely start showing it off it'll draw the right kind of attention
  8. Cassie07

White Ibiza FR 2.0TDI

Haha I know it's bad enough to keep clean as it is!!
  9. Cassie07

Yeh it was good, pretty busy, but they did the best bacon cheeseburgers ever haha. Was worth going just for that! Were a lot of TTs, Scirrocos, Golfs etc. there was a Cupra in exactly the same colour scheme as mine that parked next to me too! I know what you mean about mates it being in to...
  10. Cassie07

Mines only about £500 protected which I think is pretty awesome :-) and tax is £57 for 6 months so I can't complain really! Haha it's not that far! I live in Leeds and I've been down to it a couple of times! I went to Awesome GTi summer bash last weekend in Manchester - I've had previous cars...
  11. Cassie07

It was the gallia blue I think it was called it was lighter than the speed blue. Well coz I had the older shape Cupra I automatically wanted to just upgrade but to be honest they were probably a little too expensive for me. Ahhh it'll be fine I have a lot of faith in my little 2.0TDI *touch...
  12. Cassie07

Yeh yellow is a pretty rare colour when u compare it to the amount of white cars out there! I looked at the bright orange or blue before settling on white! Haha pink hair was very out there but I liked it! Oh yeh the guy who was working on my car told me about the engine issues on the cupra I'm...
  13. Cassie07

What sort of response do you get on the colour? Obviously I'm a fan but not everyone is brave enough to go bright!! I used to have pink hair and it wasn't everyone's cup of tea haha Noooo way not selling any time soon! Only had it 11 months so its not going anywhere!
  14. Cassie07

Yeh it's not far off looking like yours haha :-) took it in for service a couple of weeks ago and the mechanic asked if I was selling it, and then the next day a lad at work said he wanted to buy it off me lol. She has some admirers that's for sure!
  15. Cassie07

Just did that on my phone and doesn't look like its worked lol I've got pics of the old motor on my profile and a readers ride page going on the new motor! Stupid iPhones!
  16. Cassie07

The old motor The new motor
  17. Cassie07

White Ibiza FR 2.0TDI

Thanks guys :-) calipers were pretty much the first thing I did! Debated on red or white and I think I made the right choice! And yeh it's very torquey after the revo! I just love it! Both your rides look mint too!!
  18. Cassie07

I bet! If I had the money that's pretty much what mine would look like! I'll just have to keep drooling over yours haha
  19. Cassie07

Absolutely stunning! I'm not jealous at all ;-)
  20. Cassie07

Amazing colour. Love it. I used to have a mk4 Cupra in red. Awesome car :-)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.