Search results

1. Nitrous Law?

Where do I buy this sticker from?
  2. Nitrous Law?

I have already got the nitrous installed (its empty though) and insured. But I haven't got a sticker I'm pretty sure my insurer will only cover me for track use though but i'll have to double check that before I waste money to fill it up and then not being able to use it.
  3. Nitrous Law?

Is it allowed to be carried legally? Can it be used on the road legally? Does a sticker have to be put in your window to confirm its being carried in the car? Anything anyone wants to add... Cheers
  4. Just bought Ibiza Cupra!

It must be the better handling cars you like then!
  5. Just bought Ibiza Cupra!

You missing your ibiza martyn?
  6. Just bought Ibiza Cupra!

My List even though I don't own a cupra anymore :( I'd say get the small bits that make a big difference and a re-map 1. 15 or 17 mm spacers on the back! DO IT NOW! 2. Forge recirculating blow-off valve/ or DV007P. 3. Strut Brace - From SEAT 4. Leon Cupra R Splitter - From SEAT 5. ECU...
  7. Vag Com anyone got it in Essex (Colchester)

i have in romford mate
  8. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

I have cleared the lamba bank 1 sensor with VAG COM - Should I still disconnect the battery? Should I do a throttle body re-allignment aswell?
  9. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

O.k all I've fitted the new maf a few minutes ago.. I took the dynatwist off also and fitting plumbing rubber washers in between the bolts to try and stop some vibration as i've been reading another post and its say's vibrations to the sensor can cause failure which is why the standard...
  10. Car Crash - Help Needed?

The best thing to do would be to advise your Insurer. Then take a copy of what ever he has said admitting liability and then forward it onto your insurer. Depending on his insurer they may void his policy for NOT having an MOT and therefore not deal with the claim. If this happens there...
  11. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

Yes easy to change by the looks of things although the part didn't come in![:@]
  12. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

I'm gonna shoot off and have a go now if not i'll leave it there!
  13. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

I just asked for the Maf Sensor £75.20
  14. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

O.k I will be picking up my MAF at lunch from SEAT i need to give back the old 1! I only have a phillips screw driver is this enough of should I get them to fit it? Is there a guide on how to fit I tried searching.
  15. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

I've been thinking about this long and hard and i'm thinking when the fault came up bank 1 lean SEAT probably changed the lamba sensor & NOT the MAF so in that case it may have been on the car longer than 6months! I'll have to check my receipts It would be nice that SEAT replace the right...
  16. FAO People with Ko3s & TB System Blueflame or Miltek

There is 2 cars on pistonheads :- 1 Blue 246bhp ko3s Revo Stage 2 £5995 (Ive seen this on this site I believe) 2 Silver 240bhp ko3s Revo Stage 2 £5700 So unless they are lying a higher result can be acheived?
  17. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

How do I know if it over oiled? How do I stop so much vibrating ?
  18. FAO People with Ko3s & TB System Blueflame or Miltek

If I had a spare £475 lying about I would go jabba and get a remap just to compare but i'm pretty sure my car would feel quicker and probably produce another 20bhp! Which just goes to show jabba is much more of a custom map compared to any revo sps3 settings
  19. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

See if I took it to SEAT they would replace the lamba sensor! Not the MAF
  20. My VAG-COM Logs Help (003,115 & 118)

Whats wrong with it? I bought a new maf the day before a rolling road day and it only made 2bhp more than the previous rolling road day!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise