Search results

1. Seat Leon FR DSG not engaging reverse gear

Hi, I have a 2010 seat Leon fr cr170 DSG and when I try reverse my car after its been started in neutral or park it will engage reverse fine but if I have been driving then come to a complete stop, engage reverse it will thud/clank a few times and just rev freely and the car will behave as if...
  2. I want to put mk2 cupra k1 seats in my leon mk2 reference

I have a complete set of cupra facelift seats with white stitching, backs have been done gloss black like the cupra R's. Pm me
  3. oil temp display

I have a sensor on my sump but no plug there?? How do I go about fitting one
  4. Speed blue

I have a 09 final edition k1 in speed blue, 50k miles, revo stage 2+, lots of work done and a very good spec
  5. Will facelift side mirrors fit my pre facelift seat leon??

I have a pair of Cupra r mirrors already modded ready to fit for sale
  6. CUPRA and K1 rant/question

Anyone wanting a highly modified white k1 then message me as I know of someone selling up
  7. Newbie from s wales

Oliver do you have a contact number, I think I know a car which you require
  8. Where are the GIAC dealers uk?

I am looking to update my map and live in South Yorkshire, I know stattlers is a dealer but he has a long waiting list. Anywhere else I can go to have this done? Also does anyone know the costs?
  9. BKD Decat pipe

I have a brand new decat pipe to fit a bkd, £150
  10. Central convenience module help????

Under steering column and above pedals
  11. Darkside Developments

Pd170?
  12. Bi-xenon coding help!

My car is a pre 2009 but my brother retro fitted his years back and only had the xenon flash and not both. Is there any way I can have only xenon flash?
  13. Bi-xenon coding help!

Where is the h1 high beam feed, I wired pin 11 to the cecm as per instructions but now they both flash??
  14. Bi-xenon coding help!

Am having problems with xenon flash, I've wired pin 11 to the cecm and changed settings on vag com to xenon with shutter installed but now I get both xenon and halogen high beam?? I only want xenon high beam so how do I go about this
  15. k1 middle silencer removal

I am selling my centre section with resonator removed for £50, location Sheffield
  16. removing plastic back on cupra seat

Does anyone have the guide for this? I had it saved a few years ago by can't find it anymore..
  17. Poorly Cupra R :(

Lucky your airbags didn't go off
  18. Where to get a spare key and program remote locking?

Okay mate I'll Go try it, wish me luck :o
  19. Where to get a spare key and program remote locking?

How do I go about it with vag com as I have access to it? Also with the door lock, is there a how to?
  20. Where to get a spare key and program remote locking?

Hi people, I have purchased a seat leon fr tdi but it only came with one key which is a remote key but I have to use it manually as the buttons don't seem to unlock or lock the car and it's really annoying as I have to quickly out the key in the ignition before the alarm sets off.. I have...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members