Search results

1. Another R...Not!

Ive just asked him for the engine code...
  2. Fault code P0171

Yes i did mate. It was a split pipe from the inlet manifold which caused the light to come on. I had a whistling sound so managed to eventually pin point what was causing it. If you remove both the plastic engine covers there are two pipes which come off the inlet manifold just behind where the...
  3. Cupra scream!!!!

Have a look at one of the small pipes coming off the inlet manifold, i had a 6 inch gash in mine, replaced it and the weeee noise has gone.
  4. Fault code P0171

Hi, I got this fault code P0171 on my lc 180 which when googled gomes up with 'system to lean (bank1)' The code was cleared about 2 days ago and stayed off but has come back today. The car runs and idles fine which led me to believe it could of been the lamba sensor but i have noticed a...
  5. JOM Coilovers

Right..I've got a rear spring that has snapped so I've started thinking about a set of lowering springs or ideally a set of adjustable coilovers and I've seen these on eBay...
  6. turbo noise

Mine does this but I have no problems but I think I heard it could be a boost leak somewhere like a split hose or something. I keep meaning to get mine checked out but not got round to it yet.
  7. a recall for my car

Mines going in Friday afternoon. Gave seat in Coventry a call today and it due for a recall. Mines the auq engine.
  8. Remap

I'm only about 10 miles away from these and they are supposed to be an outlet from revo I think as I went on the revo site and it told me r tech power was my closest dealer. Tbh mate I'm not really looked at paying that sort of money out really..more like £300 Max and I'm not really into the...
  9. Remap

Hi, I've been thinking of getting my Leon cupra 180 remapped for a while now and have decided to go for it but not till march time. I've seen these, r tech power in hinkley who are close to me so if I get any problems then I won't have to travel to far. Has anyone had any dealings with these and...
  10. New Exhaust- Advice needed on better sounding and slightly louder

Custom Chrome are very good if your willing to travel to Warwickshire, i think they have a few outlet also but named differently, Google 'Custom Chrome Nuneaton' They do a very good job and there weldling is spot on!
  11. Front End Movement

h, forgot to mention that it passed the MOT in Dec 2010 with no problems or advisories.
  12. Front End Movement

Something doesnt feel right when braking on my LC180. If i stamp on the brakes something from the front end is moves and makes a slight clunking sound, like there is play somewhere. Anti roll bar bushes were done last year and seem to look ok, Ive had 2 front shocks and springs on the front...
  13. Using Oil

Cheers for the replies fellas, There are no leaks or signs of leaks Applemobile, that was the first thing that sprung to mind. So maybe ill upgrade to a better oil or go slightly thicker and see how i get on but judging by the comments here is fairly normal so not to much to worry about. Cheers!
  14. Using Oil

Hi, I have noticed lately my leon cupra has started to use some oil, around half a sump every 2-3k. Car has done 85k with full history. I changed the oil myself last year (about 4k ago with quantum 5w 30 which seat recomended. There is no smoke on start up or when driving so should i go for a...
  15. Pinstriping Wheels

What is the best or easiest way to pinstripe wheels. I have a set of standard gloss black starfish 17" alloys and i am toying with the idea of putting a silver 3mm pinstripe around the rim. My only concern is that if i used stick on stripes then they may peel off in time or when i come to have...
  16. Clutch Pedal

Anyone please?
  17. Clutch Pedal

Hi, My clutch pedal has about half inch play in it at the top (abit like when a clutch cable has stretched) I know it is hydraulic and the clutch works fine and i have no gear changing issues but is there a way to adjust the pedal so there is no play in the pedal or does it need bleeding?
  18. standard alloy wheel colour?

I take it you are talking about the standard starfish alloys fella? If so then i sprayed only one of mine white last year as i was unsure what it would look like against a black car and personally i thought it looked a bit chav and was a bit too much for me hence i went for the black gloss look...
  19. 2nd gear issue

Mine is the same throughout the winter months. Notchy until warmed up then changes fine. I changed my gearbox oil in September 2010 which improved it quite a bit but it was warmer then. Its just the cold weather that effects it i think.
  20. Help with this pic please.

Its AUQ engine and its it the one with the tape on it. lol
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise