Search results

1. t121anf

Rear caliper part number

Hi can anyone confirm the part number of the rear calipers on a 2012 Supercopa? I tried SEAT Customer services EHIC just said ask my local dealer, my local dealer refused to it it to me, only offering a quote of £270 per side. its the rear drivers specifically I think I need to change, but...
  2. t121anf

Headlight washer jets not spraying

i had to remove my front bumper to replace a broken grill, in doing so I had to disconnect the pipes for the headlight washers. I’ve put the car back together but now the washer jets aren’t spraying. the jets are popping out and I can hear the pump working. the internet suggest they need...
  3. t121anf

Haynes

Can anyone confirm that the Haynes manual for the mk2 Leon covers the CR170 engine? thanks
  4. t121anf

12v auxiliary socket in the boot

Anyone fitted an auxiliary socket into their boot area, if so where did you take the feed from etc? Mines a 2012 model with the led tick rear lights if it helps with finding a live wire to use, switched preferrably. thansis.
  5. t121anf

Suspension (springs shocks) swap guide?

What's the best guide to follow to replace suspension on a 2012 car? Thanks
  6. t121anf

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 tyres

I need new tyres and have always found the Eagle F1 range ok, so I'm happy to stick with them. The tyre dealers lists 2 in my size, 225/40/18 "FP XL 71EA" at £86.99 "FP XL AO" at £93.99 the only difference I can see is the fuel efficency, the more expensive is listed at C, whereas the cheaper...
  7. t121anf

Changing the battery...l

i need a new battery, got one on order and will change it tomorrow. Anything I need to be aware of with these cars?
  8. t121anf

Satnav, France

Does the factory installed satnav cover France?
  9. t121anf

Fuel filter priming

Can anyone recommend a cheap tool to prime the fuel filter after changing? I don't want to go the VCDS route due to the cost, can any of the android apps do this when paired with a bluetooth dongle?
  10. t121anf

Intermittent bulb warning (led)

(Mainly) when it’s cold I get a buldpb warning for front right daylight running light. It’s always this bulb. To clear it starting the car and turning off then restarting is enough. It’s getting more common this winter, last winter it never happened until the car was left in a car park...
  11. t121anf

Condensation in headlights

Hi, I've read a few threads on here about removing condensation from headlights however none provide specifics or a guide. My car has Xenons if it makes any difference and one headlight is getting more and more water in it. I tried at the weekend removing the sidelights and running lights...
  12. t121anf

Brakes

I gong to check my brakes this weekend ready for an mot, last year they said they were low. Anyway these are the brakes for my Supercopa, 312mm...
  13. t121anf

Auto lights vs DRLs

I normally have my lights set to auto, just cos I'm lazy. I changed my DRLs for leds, and noticed that they are only on when I turn the headlights to off. In the summer when it's light enough that the auto headlights are off will the DRLs come on or must I turn my headlights to manual?
  14. t121anf

Eurocarparts brake pads

HOw does one know which pads are required for our cars? Eurocarparts list 4 different groups of front pad (and then multiple brand in the group) for my car. At least with the discs the size should be the determining factor.
  15. t121anf

Brake suggestions?

I need new discs and pads, what are the cool kids using these days? I don't have the funds at the moment to go up to 345s, so they'll have to be the standard FR size. Needed for normal road use and some quick/fast road use. Ta
  16. t121anf

Wheel alignment, base settings?

I'm taking my car to be aligned to hopefully fix the sawtoothing problem it has which ruined my old tyres. Does anyone have the settings for a 2012 Supercopa? (TDI FR) I'm sure I read on here that some places don't use the correct ones. I've seen on VW forums that the Golf has different...
  17. t121anf

Self levelling adjusters

Does the Leon have front and rear adjusters or only rear? When working on my suspension I saw the rear but don't recall a front, certainly not like the image on this page shows (from a golf/Jetta) http://www.swankmonkey.com/vw/jetta/2006/suspension/ If it has a front where is it? Anyone got a...
  18. t121anf

Snapped front wiper bolt

Had to remove the wipers today and the passenger side mount snapped, any ideas how to get in to it to replace?
  19. t121anf

Torque settings for strut removal?

Can anyone confirm the torque strings for a 2012 Leon when removing the struts? I've looked at a number of guides for golfs but they vary depending on year. Most specifically I need to know the axle/driveshaft bolt as its torque and then turn so many degrees. Would prefer to know these...
  20. t121anf

Changing suspension, replacement parts?

As I understand it the only nut/bolt that is a must change is the large axle bolt, has anyone got the part number for this and are they a SEAT only item or can a local parts places get them? Are there any other nuts/bolts people have changed when doing a suspension swap?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.