Search results

1. Allan_84

Allan's Leon Cupra

Hi, if you want to use the VDC Software like i did you cant use the USB cable, USB cable WILL NOT WORK with this sofftware, you have to find a older style COM cable for it to work in DOS, and also a laptop or pc with the correct com port for it to connect. the software you can find here...
  2. Allan_84

Cupra r ball joint

Its common when cars get older yes, not any more common on the cupra-r then any other Leon or similar car.
  3. Allan_84

HELP!! I have tried all i can so far! (updated with logs)

boost tester? if you connect VCDS and look in the engine ecu at MVB 115 you can see the boost from the boost sensor in the charge pipe. do a run on the road in 3 or 4 gear and look at the numbers
  4. Allan_84

Leon Cupra AUQ 2 fault codes, decat?

both fault is sensor 2 = after the cat. both fault points to no lambda sensor connected
  5. Allan_84

Rear anti roll bars... Seriously?

No the Rear axle is not solid, if you dont know when you look at it i agre that it could look like it. the rear axle of the leon is a Torsion Beam with Anti-roll bar. http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/technology/glossary/torsion-beam-rear-suspension here you can see how it works, look at 40sec...
  6. Allan_84

AUQ Engine Question Regarding G28 engine speed Sensor

maybe a checksum error?
  7. Allan_84

Hyprid K04 vs GT2871r , Leon 1.8t

at what RPM do you want power = Boost? gt2871r boost "late" (from 3500-4000). i would look at the gt2860rs, better spool and better allround turbo for the street on a 1,8t
  8. Allan_84

Hyprid K04 vs GT2871r , Leon 1.8t

im no expert but if you choose the GT2871R you could aswel just get the GT3071R as the GT2871R spools allmost the same but the GT3071R have more headroom? all time i have read on forums over the years and some one choose the GT2871R for a 1,8 20VT engine i read the turbo gets on very late = same...
  9. Allan_84

Which spark plugs???

im curious, whats wrong with new OEM spark plugs with gab to the right size gap, if you only at stage 2 and maybe change them once a year.
  10. Allan_84

clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

i did fit new DMF and a south bend stage 3 daily (DMF version) with new slave cyl., and since then i had never had any problems.
  11. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

Boabym that would be great
  12. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

I have tried to contact AKS on Facebook without any luck, maybe I should try his email. Thanks Ronin225
  13. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

Thanks, I will loke at it tonight
  14. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

Could be from NL also, im from Denmark myself. UK or any other country inside the EU will be fine
  15. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

thanks nd-photo.nl cant fint mahle on the bar-tek-tuning site the other one i know, but the problem is they ship fron outside the EU = USA the problem is i cant get the full price on import parts as there comes import tax and stuff on top of the part price, where for i search for a store or...
  16. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

yes BAM have Mahle pistons same do's all other 1,8T engines. i can see i should have been little more specific, im looking for stroker pistons.
  17. Allan_84

Mahle Piston

Any one know where to buy Mahle pistons, which is not shipped from the USA but are shipped from UK or other EU country?
  18. Allan_84

LCR Track rod ends handed L & R

leon track rods fits LCR BUT on the other side. maybe the garage order leon parts where they should have order LCR.
  19. Allan_84

someone must know this!?

cupra-r part number: 1ML 853 651 79Y and you get this: is that what you needed?
  20. Allan_84

intercooler power gains?

you dont gain power with an intercooler upgrade on its own, you loose power if you dont upgrade when you do other power gains. if that make any sense?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members