Search results

1. FR TDI (170) - BTCC or not BTCC??

mpg is rubbish can only get 39.9 on a long run they eat diesel but they good fun and fast kept up with an evo last weekend then he bottled it :funk:
  2. Waterpump failure "ESTIMATED" mileage?

just rememember if you are miles from any where and it goes, you will end up with a recovery charge too and if you are on the motorway it will be even more
  3. Vredestein ultrac sessanta - 225/40r18 92y

try mytyres.co.uk got some snow tyres from them half the price of ats
  4. help mpg

drops to around 38 if i do start stop like i did yesterday i am now on 36.8
  5. help mpg

70-80 mph on the motorway in 6th gear about 2500 rpm if i hit traffic it drops straight away. but she is a tdi
  6. help mpg

hi all i have a bit of a prob with my leon fr tdi i can only seem to get 38.9 mpg out of it i took it out for a long motorway run and struggled to get 39.9 it seems to be down on power, it still goes well and there is know faults in the system. has anyone else had this fault thanks :confused:
  7. dpf exhaust

i put this up as i have seen what some tuning companies have done. just put a resistor in the plug of the dpf (and when i get mine done), if i found that was all someonne done i whould not be a happy bunny
  8. dpf exhaust

i know that but i want to take mine out so i want a replacment pipe didnt know if a 140 would fit in its place
  9. dpf exhaust

hi all have a quick question, i have found out how to remove my dpf filter and so the light doesn't come on too. does any one know where i can get just the exhaust from. or are the 140hdi's have the same exhaust as the 170hdi thanks
  10. celtic tuning

yea it would be nice to see the rolling road figures, and to see if these tuners are right in there claims
  11. celtic tuning

ha ha ha!!!!!!
  12. celtic tuning

how does he get it to that
  13. Potential daft question: Spare tyre different size to main tyre

i am an an ex mot tester it is just an advisory when it comes to spares but then all the mot testing is vague
  14. celtic tuning

he all kuick question has anyone used celtic tuning to chip there cars they say they can chip a leon fr170 to 211bhp easly and can get it to 300bhp. true or not? and if so any good!! www.celtictunning.co.uk :-o
  15. tdi vag com

is was boost presure fault
  16. tdi vag com

hi did you manage to get your car sorted i have a garage in tewkesbury my computer is very good with vag stuff. i am not about at the weekend but if want can have a look next week i am not just a man with a halfords tool kit. look me up at www.grahamdalyvehicleservices.co.uk
  17. 14% hike in road tax, I'm disgusted !

just found out my van tax has just gone up not happy for a 1.7d combo which is flatter than holland
  18. auto fold in mirrors

does your windows go up and down on the fob as they should go that too
  19. hi all , i need help lol ..

yea that is the easyiest way of doing it mate or you could spend hours looking
  20. hi all , i need help lol ..

might be a coil pack but you will need to find out which one
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.