Search results

1. lucky find today for people after a remap :)

Rich Washbrook is a very well known and highly respected mapper - if you dont want to use a company then he should be your first port of call imo! (Or Vince at Stealth Racing) A friend is a family relation of Rich Washbrook and had his car mapped by him recently - not your usual VAG mobile...
  2. fitting 28mm rear ARB

There's a hole already in the rear axle :)! Apparently you can do it with the shock in place, however I found it much easier to remove the bolt holding the rear shock on and push the shock out the way to slide the bolt in :).
  3. Traction control

I allways drive with mine off - it's so trigger happy its unreal, any corner or roundabout, bit of boost on the way out and it just cuts everything!
  4. bucket seats

Bare in mind with subframes they'll sit fairly high, as per IbizaAlex's old car before he fitted the side mounts properly :).
  5. bucket seats

From someone who has actually had buckets & harnesses in a daily driver - they're brilliant, if it wasnt for how awkward they are to fit in an Ibiza I'd get some more in a shot! Because of how the standard seats are fitted its a bloody faff to fit aftermarket seats without serious amounts of work!
  6. cupra tcs+abs light on

Each time I've had this its been ABS sensor related, get her scanned on VAGCOM :)!
  7. My Mk3 Imperial Blue K03S Ibiza Cupra :)

Yup :) Uploading them all later! Basically the Neuspeed Rear ARB is designed for a MK2 Golf, fits the MK3 Ibiza as it shares the same Rear Beam with the MK2 Golf - however the Ibiza is slightly narrower, so the ARB doesnt fit on the Ibiza as it would on a MK2 Golf. You need brackets to drop the...
  8. My Mk3 Imperial Blue K03S Ibiza Cupra :)

Havent updated this in ages through pure lazy-ness! Trying to think of everything thats been done to it since my last update... - New Dubmeister Plain Plate Surrounds & 3D Gel Plates (Sound disgusting but they're quite nice in reality!) - Neuspeed Rear ARB fitted using Badger5 Brackets; now...
  9. Climate Control not very warm

Are you sure it isnt set on auto? And when you go from Hi to 28 its cooling the car down to 28? Or is it allways cool air regardless?
  10. best place to get my k03 changed to ko3s

k03 & k03s are both OM turbo's, do you meen K03 Hybrid? Edit: Or do you meen to fit it?
  11. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid Fast road/track car (21/05/12 - NEW BRAKE LINES + NEW CAR!!)

Was browsing through Youtube videos recently and found this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbb1JPVb_8U Pretty sure thats you ahead for the first 30 seconds :)? Cant be many Silver MK3 Ibiza Cupra's in Scotland being thrashed on the track with the same coloured wheels as yours ;)! Edit...
  12. help please fault code p1287 another fault code p0116

Apologies Dave, I didnt read your previous posts properly :). Hope you get something sorted!
  13. help please fault code p1287 another fault code p0116

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/16500/P0116/000278 - code specific information there. Every vag fault code is on the link I provided in my first post :).
  14. For those that have 28mm Neuspeed Rear ARB's

The original Neuspeed diagrams show it how you have it, Bolt -> Drop Link -> Spacer -> Bracket/Rear Shock -> Nut. Probably doesnt matter when using the adapter brackets though as you say :)!
  15. For those that have 28mm Neuspeed Rear ARB's

The shock will be free to move anyway when im doing it as I need to put the old bolts back in there, as currently I've got the Neuspeed bolts and drop links in there :). Joe; On your bike lol :)! I tryed, and I would've suceeded if it wasnt for those meddling kids! (Or brackets) ;)...
  16. Trigger happy ABS!

Will do mate :) Cheers!
  17. help please fault code p1287 another fault code p0116

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Fault_Codes - however I cant find p1287 :(!
  18. For those that have 28mm Neuspeed Rear ARB's

And I meen to get the bolt/nut in in the first place will I have to raise the shock? :)
  19. For those that have 28mm Neuspeed Rear ARB's

I didnt know there would be any fitting issues so didnt think to state it was for an Ibiza :lol:. Think ill drop Awesome an email in the morning and ask them to put up on their site that the intended vehicle should be stated on purchase for anyone who purchases one in the future :)! Want me to...
  20. For those that have 28mm Neuspeed Rear ARB's

Unfortunately not Bill so they aren't entirely to blame, I assumed it would be the same fitment so didnt supply any extra information as to what car it would be fitted to. How much are your brackets Bill? Is there enough room between the bottom of the shock & the beam to get a nut in without...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise