Search results

1. K1Shane

Mk1 Leon

The exhaust manifold is a completely different shape. Looking at it I'd say it was a K03s
  2. K1Shane

Shane's Cupra K1 - Revo Stage 2

Going to look at having the inlet off to fit my RFD kit and RS4 valve. Also want the valves decoked. Any recommendations?
  3. K1Shane

Been a busy chap lately. So only had small amounts of time to get things done Fitted an Intercooler from a mk6 Golf R. This is basically the S3 cooler but with plastic moulded end tanks. I have been reliably informed this actually flows a little better than the alloy end tanks. Not a thread...
  4. K1Shane

Mk1 Leon

Exhaust manifold:
  5. K1Shane

Mk1 Leon

I'll scan codes for you tomorrow dan To add o the story, the car was sold as having a stage 2 map and a ko4 conversion. However upon inspection, I don't think it's had a turbo swap. My knowledge of the 1.8t isn't the best so it'll need someone who's a lot more experienced to have a look over it...
  6. K1Shane

Pillar-Pod - NOTTINGHAM AREA MEMBERS REQUIRED FOR NOMAD RACING MOULD

So gents. Time to resurrect this thread lol The Nomad website seems to be down and had been for a while. Is there anyone still seeking this pod or know of someone else that's producing them?
  7. K1Shane

Tfsi to flutter or not to flutter?

Hahaha I know I know. The noise was just too inviting to take it off. But in the process of deducing a potential boost leak. That's where I started. once my exhaust is sorted I'll be logging the car and then I can see if there's anything amiss. I just wondered was there a happy ending here as...
  8. K1Shane

Interesting. So you've never got the full volume flutter back again? This is bugging me big time. I can't work out what's changed lol
  9. K1Shane

Sorry to revive a thread. I'm experiencing the exact same symptoms. My DV return hose popped off the throttle pipe on the motorway. I nursed it off as I was near a slip road and got it back on and secured. Hasn't come loose since. However, since that, I seem to be slightly down on power. I...
  10. K1Shane

Stock wheels + TTRS brakes

Picking my bits up in a week or so. Hope this is a fairly easy install
  11. K1Shane

That's a reasonably simple fix then. Hopefully this should work out nicely
  12. K1Shane

Sorry to ressurect an old thread. I am about to do exactly the same with my K1. I have TTRS calipers, discs, pads & lines on the way. I just need to know: Will my 18" Orion alloys clear the above setup? Will I have to use the oem Cupra discs instead? If I have to use the 345mm oem discs, is...
  13. K1Shane

It's probably me then yeah. We went from 4-8th this year Annual pilgrimage now! Lol love the place
  14. K1Shane

So. Back from the ring again. Car is in one piece again My comments for the parts above: Yellowstuff pads - not bad. Better than oem but still have fade after prolonged use Eagle F1 Assy 3 - squealed the whole way there and back. Really disappointed with them. I have since been informed the...
  15. K1Shane

Vehicle tax bands 2017

Council tax pays for potholes Vehicle excise duty is money used to offset the carbon footprint created by vehicles Road tax stopped being used for potholes decades ago unfortunately. Hence the state of the roads
  16. K1Shane

A small update to add Had the middle box removed and a straight pipe welded in its place. It's now straight from the turbo to the rear box. Car now sounds like a tractor on cold start. But less so when warm. Much more raspy and the occasional pop and crackle on the overrun makes it the best £60...
  17. K1Shane

Settings tweaked. New filter is on. Also fitted short shift kit which has made the gearbox a pleasure to use! Massive difference. Can't wait to get it back on track and see how it helps. Next to go on, is the gearbox mount, subframe spacers and new bolts. Then I've got a bigger discharge and...
  18. K1Shane

Need an answer!

That looks like a Pre facelift K1/Aero/BTCC bumper which would be p/n 1P1 071 610D
  19. K1Shane

New filter ordered for the Neuspeed. Twinned with the new clutch and I should finally be able to enjoy the full excitement of the stage 2 map! Heading down tomorrow to get the settings re tweaked
  20. K1Shane

So the car made it to the green hell and back in 1 piece Very happy with the car with one glaring exception. As my clutch was replaced the battery was removed for over 2 hours. This caused all my revo settings to go to zero. So effectively I went to the ring with stage 2 software albeit very...