Search results

1. dave_92

Players @ North Weald 16/09/13

Lol. Would have loved a drive through London. It's was the sitting not going anywhere in London that was a pain in the ass. Think I may have a speeding ticket en route aswell :)
  2. dave_92

Players @ North Weald 16/09/13

Might pop along to this as its local.
  3. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Ya should of bought my white one when you had the chance :) Glad we made a bit for charity though.
  4. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Next time maybe just go to the seaside or something lol.
  5. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Bollocks to this traffic.
  6. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Ok so which out of all the car parks is it? Lol.
  7. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Can join me at Thurrock services and convoy there if ya like. I'm near lakeside so you will be passing through.
  8. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Hope none of these involve the channel tunnel :)
  9. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Can relate to working shifts. This is one of those lucky occasions that its my weekend off.
  10. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Yep. Don't know my am from pm lol
  11. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Are there any convoys travelling to Brent cross that morning?
  12. dave_92

Tunnel Run

Be happy to come and support such a good cause. Put me down.
  13. dave_92

Brands hatch

Yeah I only go on the Sunday. Maybe meet some of you there. I park on the south bank so look out for a white k1, pop over and say hello. If the sun is out that is :)
  14. dave_92

Brands hatch

Anyone going to the first btcc rounds at brands this month?
  15. dave_92

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

I'm sure they probably could providing you call them up and book the car in for that day etc. A re map doesn't take long to do. Long way to travel for a remap though :)
  16. dave_92

Why not get it mapped at AMD on the day. Wouldn't have to pay for the rolling road then :)
  17. dave_92

Im more concerned about it torque steering off the rollers. Can't remember if they go right or left though. Must watch that episode of top gear again.
  18. dave_92

Will pop down to this. No need for the rollers though. Haven't done a thing to the car since last time, not even washed it :)
  19. dave_92

South East members list

White k1 , lakeside.
  20. dave_92

Returning member with K1 Revo 2+

Mine is currently running 360bhp. Think that's enough to be honest lol. Going in next week for a stereo instal so the car will be all done then. Maybe get to compare k1,s at a meet sometime.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise